- by Firefox user 13974160, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Very practical, fast, well designed.
I particularly use the rules to extract the information I am looking for.
I suggest being able to display notifications by grouping them in a small window instead of displaying each notification in a dedicated window.
Note: the duration of display (Notification timeout ?) of the notifications does not seem to be adjustable.
- by Firefox user 15588331, a year agoRated 4 out of 5A very promising extension. There are only two things which are bugging me:
1) Since the tags result in readable feeds, they should be treated as such and should be shown as folders with unread counts.
At present they show a kind of unwieldy result list and one needs to manually monitor them for new content.
That behaviour sadly makes tags more of a chore than a convenience.
2) One cannot turn off the boldly presented unread count displayed at the extension icon.
This assumes that everyone wants to know, how many unread items there are, all the time - which is simply not realistic.
I'm perfectly content with knowing exactly, how many unread items there are, after opening the extensions main window.
- by Firefox user 13720854, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Very good rss reader! I really like its ability to get feeds out of twitter, instagram...which a lot of readers cannot.
But there's one function I need which it doesn't seem to be able to do. When there are alot of unread titles I can't finish them all at once. I need to mark the titles older than a certain one as read. For me this is a critical function.
- by William, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Tout simplement parfait ! C'est le seul qui accepte les rss en xml et qui reste interne a firefox ! Il n'y a plus qu'a le rendre compatible android/ios et il n'y aura plus rien a dire dessus a part qu'il est parfait !
- by alvn, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I was finding infos about what I can do to modified my Bamboo Feed Reader on Waterfox 56 v2019.10 and then this showed up.
I gave it a try and I love it!
I've been a user of Brief and Bamboo and I can firmly say Feedbro nailed it. No annoying auto page scrolling, no weird right click behavior. It shows like a regular webpage instead of a chrome tab. I can copy all links on one page with other addons like copyLinks and it works just fine.