- by Sugoi, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Great add-on! I like the simple design and the high degree of customizability. Best part for me is the 'Rule engine' that allows me to filter out any content not relevant to me!
- by AdMan, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Great add-on, but I wish there was an possibility to open feeds in the same tab that is already open, and not just in a new tab for each feeds you want to read. Is there a possibility for that?
- by Firefox user 13256199, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you for this amazing Addons. Make life much easier.
Probably the best feed reader available, haven't tried all of them of course, but none have been succesful in making me swtich to it.
- by Ford Prefect, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Fantastic extension. Makes my life so much easier and saves me a ton of time!
I have one small request, if possible: can you add a "Mark all as Read" in the popup window? It would save me from opening the Feedbro tab to click it there.
- by ArtEze, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5It does not work in Basilisk 2018, but it does in Firefox 56. Edit: Thanks for the link, it's interesting ... The 3 stars, on top of that, is my balance between that and other features, as the gmail feed throws permission denied in a high version of Firefox. Most WebExtensions work fine in Basilisk 2018, and I wish I could use FeedBro in Basilisk as it is better styled than Bamboo, and I downloaded all 17 versions but none worked.
Developer responseposted 4 months agoEDIT:
1. You need to be logged on to Gmail for it (the Atom feed) to work
2. As said, Basilisk never had a proper WebExtension support - it doesn't support the needed APIs
AFAIK Basilisk never even officially supported WebExtensions - the support was experimental, not fully complete and functional and was dropped in January 2019. Did you base your 3 star rating on that?
PS. Given the number of security issues in all browsers, we would not recommend using browser versions that are so old.
- by ïDDö, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Allo m?? Houston we have an issue lol :) Downloaded it and this message appears : "Failed to open IndexedDB database. Your browser profile is most likely broken. On Firefox open about:support and click 'Refresh Firefox' to fix it. Then restart your browser. ?? So what's the problem Doc ?? :)
Ps : By the way,i've created a new profile and same message
PS bis: Lol :) i've found the solution: / just Set the browser's privacy & security settings to remember history and roll my hen :) ..!!By thw way your add-on is fanstatic :) tks BRo :)
- by Sans Undertale, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5The best desktop RSS reader I've ever used, with the best RSS feed finder I've ever used. Even if you prefer to use an external application for feed reading, I would recommend this just for the feed finder.