Developer responseposted 4 years ago
Note that you can hide the feed tree (shortcut 'w' or click the 'three lines' icon in the upper left-hand corner). You can also resize the middle column (article titles). That leaves plenty of space for the article itself.
- by Marcelo Barros, a month agoRated 5 out of 5I'm using for some days now and I'm really enjoying it! Thanks to the team for the great job you done!
[At the beginning it bothered me that I couldn't choose less than 5 minutes interval for refresh/update the sources, but I was answered by the developer team a way to decrease to 1 minute. Thanks the team for the attention. Changed my review after that].
Developer responseposted a month agoYou can choose 1 minute interval if you right-click the feed in the feed tree, select Properties and adjust the setting.
It's not recommended though to have many feeds with very short scanning interval and 5 minute as default is definitely not usually needed.
- by BelFox, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Discovered this amazing add-on yesterday. Prefer to use this over Feedly, because no login is required (sync is not a must for me) and the information density is higher. I thought RSS was dead, but this add-on made me change my mind. I also love the search function to add new feeds and the embedded web page option! Very convenient.
Thanks a lot to the developer for the great work!
- context menu option on the toolbar button, to scan for feeds on the webpage. This way, a single click on the button can be used for opening the feed reader, while still having the feed discovery option at one's disposal
- even better: having an optional RSS feed icon in the address bar to show available feeds immediately
- by imnmm, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5google news feed can't preview
can't add google news feed