Developer responseposted 4 months ago
Feedbro does not immediately save changes to the disk. So if you delete an article and close the browser right after that, changes aren't persisted. Pending changes are written to the disk periodically so you need to wait a while. This is purely for performance reasons because for example when marking articles as read, it would be quite inefficient to write all changes immediately.
- by Manny Calavera, 9 days agoRated 1 out of 5Нет русского по дефолту - фтопку нах!
Developer responseposted 9 days agoThere's a link to Russian locale on the Feedbro Mozilla Add-ons page description. It's here also:
Please revise your review.
- by BEHA, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Since some weeks FeedBro does not show images of Instagram profile or hashtag feeds like before, I can only see the title/text, but no images ("graphic could not be loaded"); creating a new Firefox profile hasn't helped.
EDIT: I do have contacted the email adress, but I have got no answer at all
- by Kate Buckley, a month agoRated 3 out of 5Best of the webextension compatible RSS readers I've found so far, but not quite as good as Newsfox was.
Bulk applying settings to all feeds in a folder would be useful, and so would being able to put a feed in more than one folder.
Oh and "mark as read after seconds" would be nice.
- by Firefox user 13436201, a month agoRated 5 out of 5I really like this extension.
I've replaced my local rss client with an extra instance of Firefox, to only use Feedbro there.
In about:profiles you can create a new profile for Firefox and start an extra instance with a profile from there, or with cli: firefox -p profilename
But there are some things I miss: make all shortcuts configurable and an extra column or icon to indicate the read state
- by CFLam, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Very good reader, however, every time I open FireFox, it take over 20 minutes for FeedPro to show feed, may be because I subscribe over 170 feed and severals of them are Youtube. Any way to improve this ? Thanks.
- by ConPac, a month agoRated 4 out of 5Excellent generic feed reader: I use it daily with Atom and RSS feeds, and from distinct browsers. Some ideas to make it better: 1.- Feed autodetection: no need to use Find Feeds in Current Tab. 2.- Auto tagging: generate tags from category elements, present in Atom and RSS.
- by Firefox user 16713490, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Acredito que os leitores de Feed são ótimos para combater os efeitos das bolhas das redes sociais. Recomendo muito esta extensão. Funciona perfeitamente.