- by bit.ly/Remil-on-Ecency, a month agoRated 5 out of 5One serious complaint: Your marketing sucks. :) I was using several other RSS readers, and especially one online service annoys met to no end with their upgrade notification. Came across Feedbro by accident, only heard about you a few days ago, and absolutely love the add-on. Not too fond of the name though, FeedMister or FeedBoss would be better. Also, an easy way to remove the many duplicate threads among the 250 newspapers I'm following will be great. But overall, stellar work, bro's.
- by Marcelo Barros, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5I'm using for some days now and I'm really enjoying it! Thanks to the team for the great job you done!
[At the beginning it bothered me that I couldn't choose less than 5 minutes interval for refresh/update the sources, but I was answered by the developer team a way to decrease to 1 minute. Thanks the team for the attention. Changed my review after that].
Developer responseposted 2 months agoYou can choose 1 minute interval if you right-click the feed in the feed tree, select Properties and adjust the setting.
It's not recommended though to have many feeds with very short scanning interval and 5 minute as default is definitely not usually needed.
- by BelFox, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5Discovered this amazing add-on yesterday. Prefer to use this over Feedly, because no login is required (sync is not a must for me) and the information density is higher. I thought RSS was dead, but this add-on made me change my mind. I also love the search function to add new feeds and the embedded web page option! Very convenient.
Thanks a lot to the developer for the great work!
- context menu option on the toolbar button, to scan for feeds on the webpage. This way, a single click on the button can be used for opening the feed reader, while still having the feed discovery option at one's disposal
- even better: having an optional RSS feed icon in the address bar to show available feeds immediately