To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
The Fast Dial will stop working in Firefox 57 with the Webextensions exclusive requirement for addons. See https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2016/11/23/add-ons-in-2017/ for details.
-Instead of using the review section below to report bugs/problems, please visit our dedicated support forum. (http://userlogos.org/forum/fastdial)
- Press Ctrl+T to open Fast Dial page.
- Set browser home page to "chrome://fastdial/content/fastdial.html" to have Fast Dial opened on startup.
- Add new sites to Fast Dial by right-clicking site page and choosing "Add to Fast Dial" from the context menu.
- Assign a logo to any site on Advanced page in Properties dialog. Get more logos at userlogos.org site.
- Use drag-n-drop to change thumbnail position. Ctrl+drag to move thumbnail into a folder.
- Scroll Fast Dial page by mouse wheel or PgUp/PgDown keys if there are more bookmarks that fit on the page.
- Enable thumbnail preview in thumbnail Properties dialog. Then left-click and hold on a thumbnail to see the preview.
- Themes. Use predefined ones, get more at userlogos.org or create your own.
- Set any bookmark folder to be Fast Dial home.
- Added: all bookmark properties are included when doing Export/Import. This means thumbnail order, shortcut key, etc. are preserved.