- Rated 1 out of 5by Hilton, 4 years agoAfter installing I am no longer able to log in to facebook, even after deactivating the Plugin. After 30 seconds I receive a log-in error. is there a fix? Do I have to deinstall and reinstall firefox?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Todd, 4 years agoDoesn't appear to do anything. The popup from the menu bar is blank. Tabs while on Facebook don't turn blue.
Response to Developer:
The address bar does not change. There is a fence icon on my tool bar. When you click it, there is a popup and it is blank.
- Rated 1 out of 5by PGHSH, 4 years agoI tried to add it. When I clicked the "Add to Firefox" button this pop up appeared, "Installation aborted because the add-on appears to be corrupt.". It appears the FB IT folks (FB is owned by the NSA, CIA or FBI Spooks) torpedoed your attempt to block them. Nah, I'm just being paranoid again, they wouldn't do that :-(.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13404543, 4 years agoThe indicator line is SO annoying. I don't need any indications that my tab is contained. I'm just going to put up with Facebook spying on me rather than look at that stupid line anymore making me think it's the active tab.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15609885, 4 years agoAfter adding this app firefox became so slow it was almost unusable, after diabling app fire fox is still slow but better than it was. Crome is much faster.