- Rated 1 out of 5by soccertl, 3 years agoI might love this container, but it prevents the Facebook games from working. They timeout trying to start. Once I disable the container, they start working again. There is no icon to click that allows me to add apps.facebook.com to the allowed list, so I had to disable it. Shame, I really hate Facebook tracking me everywhere but this is not working for me if I can't play the Facebook games.We are aware of the Facebook Games breakage. We're working on a fix for it (Track its progress at https://github.com/mozilla/contain-facebook/issues/663)
In the meantime, we can walk you through how to fix specific games by adding their parent site to the container. Example: To fix Words with Friends, add Zynga.com to the Facebook Container.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15358940, 3 years agohänder ingetting "Fliken är blåfärgad för att indikera att du är inne i containern." helt vanlig fb inlogg?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Bruce Patel, 3 years agofirst thing is why it needs my username and password? others will be available after the answer/When you install this add-on, it deletes all cookies from Facebook, which requires you to log back into Facebook (in the new container). Thanks!
- Rated 1 out of 5by rjbcollege, 3 years agoHaving read the blurb I liked the idea of the fence warning me I was in the facebook realm. I went to facebook.com and the fence didn't know this was part of facebook. Not a great start.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 6783102, 3 years agoThis add-on prevents login to Chase credit card site. Ever since this add-on went active in April, I have been having numerous and annoying website issues. I have disabled Facebook Container and have not experienced any problems since disabling. This app is a headache and should be quarantined until properly debugged and peer-reviewed. (CPU: I5-2330M, RAM: 12Gb, OS: Windows 10, 64-bit, Browser: Firefox 76.0-64 bit)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14315996, 3 years agoWhile I love the idea of this extension, it causes too much breakage on certain sites. For example, this extension breaks Sharepoint online or any other site inside of Microsoft 365/Azure that has an embedded Facebook widget. It causes the page to get stuck in an infinite login loop if you try to allow the widget or causes the page to display incorrectly otherwise. Not recommended if you use Firefox for work with Microsoft 365.We've filed an issue to look into this. Thanks! https://github.com/mozilla/contain-facebook/issues/642
- Rated 1 out of 5by BoilingOil, 3 years agoThere is probably a good reason for this, but I do not fancy needing to login anew, every time I open Facebook. That gets old extremely fast, so I'll ensure my privacy in other ways, thank you.
- Rated 1 out of 5by thompsonmj, 3 years agoOn the same day I first heard about a very specific product and searched for it using DuckDuckGo through Firefox with the Facebook Container installed and running, I saw an ad on Facebook for that exact product model. I had not been searching for other related products prior to this search, so it is not possible that Facebook inferred my interest in this product and this was simply a creepy coincidence. The only plausible possibilities are 1) Facebook Container failed to isolate my search from Facebook's tracking, or 2) Facebook truly does listen to conversations using laptop/smartphone microphones and uses this for targeted ads.
- Rated 1 out of 5by MartinThomas, 3 years agoEvery time I enable this extension my machine slows down drastically, even though I have no Facebook tabs open.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Hilton, 3 years agoAfter installing I am no longer able to log in to facebook, even after deactivating the Plugin. After 30 seconds I receive a log-in error. is there a fix? Do I have to deinstall and reinstall firefox?You may need to refresh your browser. See more directions here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings
- Rated 1 out of 5by Barry Ryder, 3 years agoHas been working fine. As of today, I can't open Facebook with this addon enabled. It's as if the site address can't be resolved.
- Rated 1 out of 5by westenra, 3 years agoyep, same as a few people, i can't log into facebook any more. not seen any support available for this issue either.