- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16871470, 2 years agoConsistently breaks various sites I use for daily business. page breaking settings persist after being uninstalled requiring it to be installed and once uninstalled pages go back to being broken.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Miwer, 2 years agoUne fois un site ouvert dans un onglet contextuel, il est impossible de le "sortir".
On est obligé de supprimer le contexte et du coup les protection facebook ne fonctionne plus.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16791879, 2 years agoCan anyone actually tell me if this works? I've had it for months and only ever once saw the container wrapped. It seems I just have it for a show and nothing else. Reinstalling does nothing. Resetting the browsew makes no difference. Can't remember what that time actually happened that it worked......
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 6189595, 2 years agoFunktioniert NICHT! Es erscheint die Meldung :
“Dieses Add-on ist nicht mit diesem Browser kompatibel. Versuchen Sie, es für Firefox für den Desktop zu installieren.”
Dies, obwohl ich die neuste Firefox-Version heruntegeladen habe!
- Rated 1 out of 5by محمود البدري, 2 years agoلماذا يتم مسح كل التأريه وكعكات الوصول عند الاضافة ومن اين اتي بكل البيانات مرة اخري
لذلك السبب لم اقم بالاضافة وفييمت بنجمة واحدة مع انه لا يستحق اي نجمة
- Rated 1 out of 5by Black🏴☠️Sails, 2 years agoAny proof/evidence this actually works? Or am I supposed to blindly trust big tech? Feels like just another scam.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16670145, 2 years agoTried it again, but Artstation images still get a icon over them, so add-on removed. This bug was reported almost a year ago.
- Rated 1 out of 5by John Adams, 2 years agoOMG!! This add-on just totally screwed everything up and sent my MacBook Pro into super throttled mode with fans and processor blazing for hours!!! JUNK!! Also, pretty sure all my browsing information was being duplicated and submitted to FB because what else could be causing everything to go into over-clock mode? Soon as the extension was removed everything returned to normal.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Jas, 2 years agoTwo days after i added it on. MY IG And FB were both compromised. Password was never changed, but spam was being posted on my account. Be careful guys.