- Rated 1 out of 5by JayTee70, a year agoThe update on 09/08/22 changes the font and font size on all pages, regardless of whether or not the page is using the extension. I've had to disable Facebook Containers until they fix this bug.
- Rated 1 out of 5by DreaSpirit, a year agoThe blue (or white since I use a dark theme) line at the top of the tab of a FaceBook page is terribly confusing to me. I keep thinking that this means that this is the tab I'm looking at instead of a FaceBook page I have open in a different tab. This is so confusing that I've decided to turn off this add-on.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12653376, 2 years agoThis extension ruined all my social media links, they will not open, after uninstall the extension as is a joke, not compare with "FB Buster" (excelent FB cleaner). I want my links to open my sites again. Suggestions please.
- Rated 1 out of 5by ab, 2 years agoBreaks facebook. Prevents reporting people and issues. Is so resource hungry, that facebook fails to load properly 90% of the time, with images not populating or react icons not showing up. COULD NOT BE ANY WORSE THAN IT IS.
- Rated 1 out of 5by staticvoidmain, 2 years agoCan you not reset the color to white? It should have been blue by default, or at least do not reset it to white every single time! Why is the color preference not persistent?
- Rated 1 out of 5by soulrebelno1, 2 years agoI had a big problem with some websites not working properly. Cookies could not be saved, cookie pop-ups would keep reappearing, and I couldn't login. Turns out it was this add-on!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14435039, 2 years agoNo settings or temporary disable available. Wrecks every page with an embedded instagram post - wish I could allow instagram on a temporary basis where required. It's a heavy and painful app and the site management feature is cumbersome to tweak. This is a pretty painful add on by Mozilla - as a long time firefox user this puts me off using your browser actually.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Rob M, 2 years agoIt should be of no surprise that Facebook consistently does not load properly now when this add-on is enabled. At least not on my computer. As soon as I disable Facebook Container, Facebook loads quickly and properly.
I'm sure FB (excuse me, Meta) is doing something behind the scenes to get us to have to disable this feature.
- Rated 1 out of 5by DW, 2 years agoGreat Idea, execution is poor due to performance impact.
I had to disable this extension because it was causing very slow page loads. With the extension enabled, page loading has a 2-5 second delay for every link followed or search entered. When I disable the extension, page loads are near instant. I hope the mozilla team can improve the performance of this extension.