- Rated 4 out of 5by Medievalman22, 15 days ago(EDIT: Apparently this bug is already fixed)
Used this for a long time but it recently started breaking certain websites. Changes text colour and page zoom for whatever reason.
I'll be using the DDG extension which something similar.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13761862, 16 days agoAdded CSS changing font family and font color to random websites totally breaking them...
EDIT: Version 2.3.4 seems to have fixed it (I had to uninstall the extension and then install again).
- Rated 1 out of 5by viridiskn, 16 days agoFonts on numerous websites are broken with latest update, making browsing experience horrible. Have to disable it and give 1 star until fixed, sorry.
Also seems to have slowed down tons of websites that have nothing to do with Facebook.
- Rated 1 out of 5by JayTee70, 16 days agoThe update on 09/08/22 changes the font and font size on all pages, regardless of whether or not the page is using the extension. I've had to disable Facebook Containers until they fix this bug.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17558270, 16 days agoEDIT: issue resolved with version 2.3.4.
Same issue since todays (08-09-22) update with content_script.css on many if not all webpages breaking their design.