- Rated 1 out of 5by DCGeorge, 10 months agoThis add-on is broken. I've deleted and reinstalled it twice, and it doesn't launch or provide error messages.
EDIT: To be fair, it does do something: It hangs forever on "Loading Web Clipper," which prompted me to delete and reinstall it in the first place. I've reloaded the tab I was trying to save, and Evernote is now doing that rather than just sitting there.
- Rated 4 out of 5by colorCD, a year agoIt technically works for what it's supposed to do, but appears to have optimization issues for Firefox. It works for my use case, collecting tidbits of data quickly, but I don't see someone being able to use it heavily through this web extension.
What I have encountered as of currently:
-The web client sometimes crashes when you paste content from one note into another. When stopping and reloading the web client, it takes upwards of 30 seconds to load back up. Firefox is the only thing running on my mid-range computer.
-The extension itself takes an unnecessary amount of time to load. Sometimes, it won't load at all. Restarting Firefox fixes this, but the point of a web clipper is to make things faster, no?
This extension must be the HQ of corporate minimalism and creativity death, I'll be honest. And it's not optimized, either. But you know what, it works, and I'll take that.
- Rated 1 out of 5by DRP, a year agoMac0S10.15.7/clipper 7.29.2, utilisateur Premium depuis 2014.
Le clipper ne marche plus. Cet outil jadis génial est de pire en pire.
Developer responseposted a year agoBonjour, je suis désolé de voir que le Web Clipper ne fonctionne plus de votre côté. Afin de vous assister avec ce problème, pouvez-vous envoyer un email à firstname.lastname@example.org en incluant “Avis Firefox Web Clipper” dans l’objet de l’email? Nous reviendrons vers vous dès réception. Merci d’avance !
- Rated 3 out of 5by DrKC, a year agoIt is about half-way there, just like when I last reviewed it 6 years ago..I get inconsistent behavior if I select text and then right click it vs. if I select the same text and then click on the widget..
They also need to make the experience of clipping comparable on all the different platforms. It should not matter if I am clipping something using my Android phone, iPad, or Linux workstation.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Keystone, a year agoEvernote Web Clipper not working in Firefox for macOS
Evernote Web Clipper has stopped working, or even showing up at all, in Firefox. Just upgraded to FF 107.0.1 (64-bit) on macOS, uninstalled and reinstalled Evernote Web Clipper. No Love.
If Evernote doesn't have Web Clipper, why use Evernote with the alternatives available?