Specify a filter to download matching files. Files are added to the native download manager. The number of concurrent downloads can be limited in the addon options.
Choose which items are scraped using the 3 buttons on the bottom left: linked images and media, embedded images and media, and plaintext links.
New in 2.0.4! There is now an option in the add-on options to open in a popup window instead of the default browser action popup.
- Download files and read and modify...: This one should be obvious.
- Access your data for all websites: Required to scrape links and images from other tabs besides the active tab (i.e.: for the Scrape All Tabs button,) or from cross-origin iframes.
Note: The downloads API in web extensions is lacking in many features. Currently, you can only place downloads inside of Firefox's default downloads folder. Files served using Content-Disposition header to provide a filename cannot be handled properly. Skip existing files is based on remembering downloaded URLs, since there is no API to test for existence of a file.
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Download files and read and modify the browser’s download history
- Add-on Links
- 1.46 MB
- Last updated
- a month ago (21 Jan 2020)
- GNU General Public License, version 3.0
- Version History