Rated 4.7 out of 5
4.7 Stars out of 5
- by Dypsis, 7 months agoRated 5 out of 5After all these years, Mozilla have finally decided to offer an option to disable tab detach.
- by Firefox user 13477423, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I found discussions regarding this "tear-off tabs" issue going back several years. Firefox should have the ability to disable tear-off tabs already built-in to the settings. This solves the problem! Thank you for making this extension!
- by Firefox user 14674575, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Seems like Tab detach has been annoying people for a few years. This just started to happen to me the past few months. So happy to have this add on to disable this horrible feature.
- by Sopor, a year agoRated 4 out of 5This add-on is great but when i use the "Move to new Window" it shouldn't move it back. Only if i drag the tab it shoudl move it back. Now it is impossible to move a tab to a new window even if i want to do it. It seems that someone already have found a solution by releasing "Disable Tab Detach 2" :)
- by jasonix, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5This is faster/lighter than its only "rival", DTD2, but it also undoes moving to a new window via right click, and moving to an existing window via drag-and-drop. I am used to working with multiple windows, which means I need to move tabs from one another often, and this is the reason I cannot use this add-on. All that being said, I cannot give this less than three starts, because it does what it says and it is lightweight.
- by Firefox user 14532405, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Infuriating that this too-twitchy tab detach "feature" can't be disabled within Firefox, but this extension does a good job of minimizing the hassle. One star docked because it doesn't work with pinned tabs (as of version 0.0.3), which is kind of a big deal for me personally.