- Rated 4 out of 5by Demek, 8 months agoWorks great and updates immediately but my surname doesn't change - I think the issue is that my issue contains non-English letters, I hope you will fix it soon! ^^
- Rated 4 out of 5by OuiOuiWillow, 9 months agoHonestly a lovely program with very few issues. It does the job it's made to do swimmingly. I've found that for me at least I need to input two deadnames before it'll properly switch the text on a webpage. Also, if it isn't too much to ask, could settings be saved to a txt or cfg file so those who frequently hop machines don't need to re-enter data constantly? Thank you so much for making this, It's a life-saver!
- Rated 4 out of 5by jasper, a year agothank you!!! especially helpful during online schooling where my legal name is everywhere.
i would like to suggest an option to turn off the add-on's page popping up every time firefox is opened. i was screen-sharing with a group who did not know i was transgender, and while i greatly appreciate the options page not showing deadname until prompted, them even knowing i was trans at all was more than i wished for them to know at that time.
i would also like to suggest that it not change legal name while writing emails. i contacted all of my teachers recently to tell them to change my name on attendance, and it changed my legal name into my chosen name in the message without me even realizing. awkward
- Rated 4 out of 5by Powi, 2 years agoSo I really like the idea behind. And I totally want to support this add-on.
It just so didn’t work for me, giving 5 stars would feel off.
My deadname is a very common firstname and is gender specific. Let’s say it was "William" (as in the screenshot).
My name is Powi which is very NOT common and I’m a woman.
So basically, I saw many articles and stuff talking about a Powi guy… And well I’ve started to associate my name with male gender stuff while I saw it not gender-specific + It’s weird to see so many Powi suddenly.
So… Thanks for the add-on, as for me, I’ll go without, but may be very usefull for other ppl :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by pastorauka, 2 years agowonderful add-on, I'm glad that we have that skilled and thoughtful folks in our community. Four stars instead of five - I would really appreciate some options for choosing multiple first names or maybe nicknames that you want to remove? I'm using two similar forms of my name...