- Rated 5 out of 5by Jay, 21 hours agoLove this plugin! I do like how it finds and replaces my deadname but only issue is that when something updates it reverts like in outlook but ig this is harder to fix. thats ok tho! its not really changing anything just how it displays :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by jeeB, 2 months agoThe only problem I have with this extension is that I can't use it on mobile. Other than that, it works downright flawlessly and I haven't had to see that accursed name while using my PC ever since I installed it.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Demek, 4 months agoWorks great and updates immediately but my surname doesn't change - I think the issue is that my issue contains non-English letters, I hope you will fix it soon! ^^
- Rated 4 out of 5by OuiOuiWillow, 6 months agoHonestly a lovely program with very few issues. It does the job it's made to do swimmingly. I've found that for me at least I need to input two deadnames before it'll properly switch the text on a webpage. Also, if it isn't too much to ask, could settings be saved to a txt or cfg file so those who frequently hop machines don't need to re-enter data constantly? Thank you so much for making this, It's a life-saver!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17281943, 6 months agoWorked immediately and seamlessly, instantly made checking up on finance things much easier mentally. Definitely keep in mind that it changes /every instance/ of a name if you happen to have a common deadname, but that's just something to keep in mind in general with things like this. Kudos to the creator for making a lovely tool that's easy to navigate and super effective!
- Rated 5 out of 5by XeonBionic, 9 months agoVery Good! I use this for when my deadname is still used, because it hasnt been legally changed yet. It's absolutely wonderful, and even a bit funny when I see it triggered in places where it doesnt refer to me. I guess you cant specify easily or it'd be alot harder, so I wont dock it any points for that.
- Rated 4 out of 5by jasper, a year agothank you!!! especially helpful during online schooling where my legal name is everywhere.
i would like to suggest an option to turn off the add-on's page popping up every time firefox is opened. i was screen-sharing with a group who did not know i was transgender, and while i greatly appreciate the options page not showing deadname until prompted, them even knowing i was trans at all was more than i wished for them to know at that time.
i would also like to suggest that it not change legal name while writing emails. i contacted all of my teachers recently to tell them to change my name on attendance, and it changed my legal name into my chosen name in the message without me even realizing. awkward