- Rated 4 out of 5by Lio7Master, 5 years agoI meet this in Opera and after i search here in firefox, is great tool to work in dark in all most page, only have mini issues somtimes you can see video or image, but you can configuret the page you exclud of this dark mode.
- Rated 4 out of 5by MAFiA303, 5 years agoI'm on a never ending quest to find the best dark tool. I love your work and i have you on chrome as well
1- youtube new UI has problems
2- internal menus and new tabs are white
thanks for your efforts
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12438180, 5 years agoFirst extension I install on any machine. But since the update to FF 55 I'm getting the unresponsive script error. Have to disable it until a fix comes along.
- Rated 4 out of 5by fuzzymanpeach8, 5 years agoI really enjoy using this add on and I would use it all the time if I didn't have the same problem other reviewers are seeming to have as well: after updating to 55 I incessantly get an "unresponsive script" message, and I have to force quit firefox. Hope it gets fixed soon!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Gijsbertus, 5 years agoIt is a wonderful add-on, especially when one has to stare into two big screens most of the day. One significant problem though: Since Firefox was updated to 55 it has been the only add-on (of about 15 others) responsible for me getting the message "A web page is slowing down your browser. What would you like to do?", many, many times a day.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Ryan, 5 years agoI think this is one of the best addons out there and i love the simplicity of it, however i keep getting an error from time to time that makes Firefox un-useable Says "A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the script continue. Script: moz-extension://8916be42-727f-…/data/content_script/inject.js:94"
- Rated 4 out of 5by John, 5 years agoSimple to use, and great custom theme sets. Good for people that want something that "just works". However, the customization available is not user friendly, such as the whitelist management UI really unappealing. If there is an option to add current site to whitelist from the button it'll be better!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Ap11o, 5 years agoSorry to report here, but the reporting form on your fails to submit every time I hit 'Send' and just says Contact Admin.
When DM is active on flickr pic pages, the pic does not appear, but does when DM is switched off.
I've also noticed the header background image disappears on some web sites when DM is active.
Not a great problem as you have been clever enough to place the on/off switch on the toolbar for quick access.
- Rated 4 out of 5by madesco, 5 years agoI really like this app. One more thing would make it perfect : change the Firefox "browser theme" to a designated dark theme when a dark "page theme" is activated.
That would be great for the eyes.
Thanks for your work!