- by Firefox user 13445866, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Just two remarks: Says it has a custom theme for youtube, but it doesn't work. Also, there is no theme for reddit... Otherwise a really nice plugin!
- I really like the option of the ON/OFF switch... Could you please provide the option to customise the colours? Also, an option to flip the whitelist to a blacklist (darken only some pages). Thanks!
- by Firefox user 12798995, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5This is almost perfect!
The white list is appreciated, but it would be nice if the the extension remembered which domains it was activated on and apply only to those domains until others are toggled.
- by Firefox user 13260129, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Really makes pages dark and pretty, easy on the eyes. Not totally reversing colors either so contrast is lower and easier. The only problem I have with it is lack of more granular features and keyboard shortcuts. I wish it was easier to disable just for one page on a click or do that with a key stroke rather than globally and I have to reset it again.
- by Lio7Master, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5I meet this in Opera and after i search here in firefox, is great tool to work in dark in all most page, only have mini issues somtimes you can see video or image, but you can configuret the page you exclud of this dark mode.
- by MAFiA303, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5I'm on a never ending quest to find the best dark tool. I love your work and i have you on chrome as well
1- youtube new UI has problems
2- internal menus and new tabs are white
thanks for your efforts
- by Firefox user 12438180, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5First extension I install on any machine. But since the update to FF 55 I'm getting the unresponsive script error. Have to disable it until a fix comes along.
- by fuzzymanpeach8, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5I really enjoy using this add on and I would use it all the time if I didn't have the same problem other reviewers are seeming to have as well: after updating to 55 I incessantly get an "unresponsive script" message, and I have to force quit firefox. Hope it gets fixed soon!
- by Gijsbertus, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5It is a wonderful add-on, especially when one has to stare into two big screens most of the day. One significant problem though: Since Firefox was updated to 55 it has been the only add-on (of about 15 others) responsible for me getting the message "A web page is slowing down your browser. What would you like to do?", many, many times a day.