- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13583591, 5 years agoOttima la semplicitá di utilizzo. Rende piacevole la lettura su siti con background chiaro e troppo luminoso. Non é perfetta perché in alcune situazioni il tema non é omogeno oppure le scritte sono nero su nero.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13536424, 5 years agoI love how clean the looks of everything is, however, it does fail to dark mode some sites such as the WhatsApp Web where everything is completely black. Would be good if the extension was easily customizable from the shortcut itself, but that may be a limitation, hope it gets better!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13532885, 5 years agoThere are some annoyances, but for the most part those are avoidable with the whitelist. Two issues that really stand out to me:
1. Viewing plane image files (urls ending in .png, .jpg, etc) get shifted up so half the image is off the screen
2. The frame expanded when previewing images on google image search has an undesirable inversion, making the usually gray/black box white
(I use style #5 from class b styles)
There are also some issues with the text background overlap with many of the styles
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13445866, 5 years agoJust two remarks: Says it has a custom theme for youtube, but it doesn't work. Also, there is no theme for reddit... Otherwise a really nice plugin!
- I really like the option of the ON/OFF switch... Could you please provide the option to customise the colours? Also, an option to flip the whitelist to a blacklist (darken only some pages). Thanks!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12798995, 5 years agoThis is almost perfect!
The white list is appreciated, but it would be nice if the the extension remembered which domains it was activated on and apply only to those domains until others are toggled.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13260129, 5 years agoReally makes pages dark and pretty, easy on the eyes. Not totally reversing colors either so contrast is lower and easier. The only problem I have with it is lack of more granular features and keyboard shortcuts. I wish it was easier to disable just for one page on a click or do that with a key stroke rather than globally and I have to reset it again.