- by Firefox user 14006355, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5It's almost perfect, just need an easier & faster way to whitelist websites, for example, plugin icon in the toolbar should expand and show a BUTTON for whitelisting the current opened page domain, like in adblock Plus & many other plugins.
- by Benjy, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Pretty good overall! What I would like though please is is the ability to edit existing dark modes so that I can learn the CSS behind them. My favourite mode is #17 (Classy Dark) and I just want to be able to tweak the link colours.
- by Firefox user 13760448, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5This works great for the vast majority of websites I visit. If I encounter a problem with a site, the ability to "Right Click > Exclude" is great. I also love the toggle ability on the extension button.
**Dropped a star because it prevents streams from working on Twitch even if an exclusion for Twitch is made. Toggle has to be "OFF" for streams to load**
Will restore 5 stars if this is fixed.
- by Firefox user 13681550, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Can you add a shortcut to turn dark mode on and off, please? It would be much more comfortable to switch like that. Something like crtl+d will be great.
- by Firefox user 12433753, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5There are a lot of options but can you do something about the dark theme for reddit? It's not dark at all and there is almost no difference from the normal reddit
- by Firefox user 13101783, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Very good. Functions mostly well, with some problems that are tolerable. It would be very nice if it can set custom theme for each sites (some themes work better with certain sites - I found that Sharp Dark works fairly well but not on all sites)
- by docster , 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Just now installed it, as a replacement for an extension that evidently hadn't been updated for FF57. First impression good; I'll update the review after having had more experience with the extension. So far, Bernard, it looks like you've done good work here — thanks!
- by Firefox user 13583591, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Ottima la semplicitá di utilizzo. Rende piacevole la lettura su siti con background chiaro e troppo luminoso. Non é perfetta perché in alcune situazioni il tema non é omogeno oppure le scritte sono nero su nero.
- by Firefox user 13536424, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5I love how clean the looks of everything is, however, it does fail to dark mode some sites such as the WhatsApp Web where everything is completely black. Would be good if the extension was easily customizable from the shortcut itself, but that may be a limitation, hope it gets better!
- by Firefox user 13532885, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5There are some annoyances, but for the most part those are avoidable with the whitelist. Two issues that really stand out to me:
1. Viewing plane image files (urls ending in .png, .jpg, etc) get shifted up so half the image is off the screen
2. The frame expanded when previewing images on google image search has an undesirable inversion, making the usually gray/black box white
(I use style #5 from class b styles)
There are also some issues with the text background overlap with many of the styles