- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14299982, 5 years agoDark theme #16 (orange) seems to be miles better than all the rest, at least for my setup. The others just don't look too good for me on a startpage.com search. I run Linux Mint Cinnamon 18.3 with Mint-Y-Yltra Dark theme by the way, with Firefox sporting the regular Dark theme as well. Still, this is a great add-on. I kinda' feel bad for not rating 5 stars.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Access Denied, 5 years agoWorks great on many sites but few are a messed up. IMDB and few others. Sites with video and other things on the page causes the video to flicker when scrolling. Not a big deal but annoying. Fix that and it is perfect. I have tried changing the theme but it either fixes the one messed up and wrecks another that was fine before. I went through every check box. Like I said, needs a few tweaks, but otherwise near perfect.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14209832, 5 years agoFinally a Dark Mode that works nicely! Thank you Bernard!! One star lost because VIDEO THUMBNAILS ON GOOGLE SEARCH ARE INVISIBLE. PLEASE FIX IT. OTHER THAN THAT 5 STARS, A MUST-HAVE.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14109940, 5 years agoGreat add-on that works very well on most pages I frequently visit. The fact that some pages do not work flawlessly brings me to the one feature that I miss: The ability to turn dark mode on and off for individual tabs. While I don't want to remove the global on/off feature, it would be nice not having to switch it on and off all the time when rapidly changing between tabs.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14006355, 6 years agoIt's almost perfect, just need an easier & faster way to whitelist websites, for example, plugin icon in the toolbar should expand and show a BUTTON for whitelisting the current opened page domain, like in adblock Plus & many other plugins.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Benjy, 6 years agoPretty good overall! What I would like though please is is the ability to edit existing dark modes so that I can learn the CSS behind them. My favourite mode is #17 (Classy Dark) and I just want to be able to tweak the link colours.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13760448, 6 years agoThis works great for the vast majority of websites I visit. If I encounter a problem with a site, the ability to "Right Click > Exclude" is great. I also love the toggle ability on the extension button.
**Dropped a star because it prevents streams from working on Twitch even if an exclusion for Twitch is made. Toggle has to be "OFF" for streams to load**
Will restore 5 stars if this is fixed.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13681550, 6 years agoCan you add a shortcut to turn dark mode on and off, please? It would be much more comfortable to switch like that. Something like crtl+d will be great.