- by Firefox user 14606785, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5I really liked this app, the only problem that I have is when I'm in wikipedia and some equations doesn't appear because they don't change color, probably the problem is that the extension recognizes this equations as images.
- by Firefox user 14521670, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Simply the best dark theme provider - tried many others for individual sites but this one works for all sites and works great.
Edit: Some issues; it inverts gifs and other things on twitter so you're better off disabling it for twitter and using twitter's native dark theme
One or two other sites don't get along but you can turn it off for a second on those.
Would be nice to have a list of sites it's "on" for and "off" for.
- by Firefox user 14299982, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Dark theme #16 (orange) seems to be miles better than all the rest, at least for my setup. The others just don't look too good for me on a startpage.com search. I run Linux Mint Cinnamon 18.3 with Mint-Y-Yltra Dark theme by the way, with Firefox sporting the regular Dark theme as well. Still, this is a great add-on. I kinda' feel bad for not rating 5 stars.
- by Access Denied, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Works great on many sites but few are a messed up. IMDB and few others. Sites with video and other things on the page causes the video to flicker when scrolling. Not a big deal but annoying. Fix that and it is perfect. I have tried changing the theme but it either fixes the one messed up and wrecks another that was fine before. I went through every check box. Like I said, needs a few tweaks, but otherwise near perfect.
- by Firefox user 14209832, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Finally a Dark Mode that works nicely! Thank you Bernard!! One star lost because VIDEO THUMBNAILS ON GOOGLE SEARCH ARE INVISIBLE. PLEASE FIX IT. OTHER THAN THAT 5 STARS, A MUST-HAVE.
- by Firefox user 14109940, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great add-on that works very well on most pages I frequently visit. The fact that some pages do not work flawlessly brings me to the one feature that I miss: The ability to turn dark mode on and off for individual tabs. While I don't want to remove the global on/off feature, it would be nice not having to switch it on and off all the time when rapidly changing between tabs.