by Gijsbertus, 4 years ago
Rated 4 out of 5
It is a wonderful add-on, especially when one has to stare into two big screens most of the day. One significant problem though: Since Firefox was updated to 55 it has been the only add-on (of about 15 others) responsible for me getting the message "A web page is slowing down your browser. What would you like to do?", many, many times a day.
- by Firefox user 17146407, 15 days agoRated 1 out of 5Google home page is not dark. Even this page is not dark. Conversely, when you open those two pages on Chrome (with overriding dark theme flags on), this page is dark. This extension should be renamed Sometimes Dark Mode.
- by reikken, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5Pretty good, but would be better if it offered whitelist mode rather than only blacklist mode. As I only want to use it for egregiously bright websites that offer no theme swaps (thankfully getting fewer these days), I only actually want to use it for a few sites. So my options are to keep it off 95% of the time or to add 95% of the sites I visit to the blacklist. the latter is obviously impractical.
- by milaniez, 3 months agoRated 2 out of 5This is not smart enough to detect how to invert many texts and websites. Makes multi-color text and even in many cases plain text unreadable. Does not allow for disabling for specific websites.
- by Mobin 78, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5bug : some times while watching instagram in dark mode you click on the post [Picture] and it wont show anything when you disable the dark mode you can see the post clearly.
i think if you test it you can see this problem as well.
hope gets fixed
- by DON, 6 months agoRated 3 out of 5Sadly after the recent Firefox update not that effective on youtube - there's a lot of white background around comments, list of recommended videos or even on the main page.