- Rated 4 out of 5by Rohit Kakar, 5 years agoGreat Extension for websites in which the contrast settings are bad. I have been using Hi-Contrast with Chrome because I did not know about this extension. This needs much more publicity than what it is getting. I use it on sites to be able to see the lightly shaded checkboxes etc.
I would request the developer to add a "high contrast" choice which would make this absolutely wonderful> I would request the developer to add a "high contrast" choice which would make this absolutely wonderful
What do you mean? Please, use email or bugtracker for such kind of requests.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12955352, 5 years agoPre firefox 57 version was better.
- no more flashes (somehow set the base color to a dark tone?)
- also style built-in pages (luckily still can be done manually via https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1177844)
- Rated 4 out of 5by devanir, 5 years agoI have been using it for years, on desktop and mobile devices both. It's the best of its kind for Amoled displays. Overall, I am very satisfied with it.
Naturally, it's not working as smoothly as it used to with v.57. Aside from the known and unfixable issues mentioned already by the developer, I'd like to point out that it takes a while to "black out" almost all websites that I visit. It's not nearly as instantaneous as before, the performance feels more than a little laggy. Keep in mind that I'm referring exclusively to the Android version of FF..
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13525084, 5 years agoThis is a good addon, but lacks some of the functionality I loved in dark reader for chrome. Namely, the ability to adjust brightness and contrast from the plugin. If I could combine the two, I would be totally satisfied. Also, PLEASE find a way to fix the bright white url loading screen! Another idea: multiple color schemes which can be applied at random to new tabs. This would aid in distinguishing tabs from each other, which becomes difficult when they all have the same scheme. Thank you!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13501539, 5 years agoVery good extension, waiting for it in the Microsoft Edge browser, do you have forecast?Can't provide any ETA. Current plans are:
* Try to fix all WebExtensions-related issues
* Chomium-based browsers port (Chrome, Opera, Yandex.Browser, etc)
After that I'm going to research whether it is possible to port it to Safari and Edge