- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14037669, 3 months agoI mainly need it for Amazon seller location, for which is great. But it sadly comes with a lot of additional features I don't need and can't turn off. It also injects into various other websites or shows popup messages I don't care about and find annoying.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Ryan, 7 months agowhy do you need permission to access *All Website Data* ??? Change that. Another Extension, "
Cellar: Amazon seller's country as you browse" has privacy in mind and is allowed access to only www.Amazon.* websites. Please do the same. Great idea. Your extension is faster but the intent to not use a Mozilla privacy setting is worrisome.
Developer responseposted 7 months agoHi Ryan,
Great point, and we are as transparent as can be about this. We support over 4,000 websites with our extension and not just Amazon.
In terms of data, we do not collect or sell any data whatsoever on any of our extension users.
- Rated 5 out of 5by BukaTV, 9 months agoI have been looking for an addon that does this for a long long time! I closed my Amazon account after buying yet another cheap Chinese crap knockoff once again without knowing where it came from. I am so tired of Amazon as they are just ridiculous at selling junk products. Amazon is Communistic mercantilism and its horrible! I hope this addon succeeds and it MUST. We need to know WHERE the darn products come from! THANK YOU for creating this!
- Rated 4 out of 5by A Person (I Think), 9 months agoI originally couldn't figure out why this wasn't working until I opened a non-private window. It caused me a bit of a headache for being dumb and thinking I could do it in a private window on Firefox, a problem on my end more than anything.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14799992, 10 months agoJust because an item is sold from an American seller still doesn't mean that the product is made in the U.S. Even though this app is a happy thought, it's kind of useless since you can go to almost any site like Amazon, Walmart, E-bay and many more, and as soon as the page opens, Cultivate confirms it's a US company. That's fine but there's not much American about Amazon when 99% of the merchandise sold on Amazon is knockoff garbage shipped from china to an Amazon warehouse in the U.S.
This app would be great if they went one step further and verified items that were actually manufactured in America, but until them, the point of using this app is mute.
Developer responseposted 10 months agoThank you for the review. The goal of our app is to actually help you find American-made alternatives, which we do, on each search you query on Amazon. We're diving further into our data to even include other countries of manufacture and will deploy it soon! Appreciate your candid feedback.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Validuz, 10 months agoI'm from the US, but this worked perfectly the first time (using Waterfox to boot). I have a feeling this addon will get a lot of negative reviews for political reasons.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Gudlee, a year agoCanadian user. Works for me on Amazon.ca in terms of showing country of origin, and am loving it. Skipped the sign-in and not finding this plugin intrusive at all. Looking forward to when other features become available. In the meantime, I'm happy with how it works for now. Thanks Cultivate ... someone needed to do this.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14688189, a year agoExcellent plugin, although as someone who is not based out of the USA, it is somewhat of a limited use to me. But I can always search for the product on Amazon US to see its country of origin. Would love it if you can get this plugin to work with other Amazon sites. Also the plugin homepage in firefox store shows that it isn't being actively monitored for security by the mozilla guys. Maybe you could look into that to get it fixed.
- Rated 5 out of 5by alecfoster, a year agoI love this. Glad for the feedback on how to alter how many options this add ons puts forward because just the straight cause of Made From, Sold From is hugely helpful. American sourced alternatives could use some work. Items don't usually match and it brings up poorly reviewed websites. If it could search amazon or other American sites for much more expensive but well built american product this would be great but as it is I find it unusable. Still I got this addon to tell me who and where things are created and shipped from and this does that job greatly.
Developer responseposted a year agoSuper appreciate the candid feedback. We're working hard on getting better every day and figuring out new ways to show recommendations from reputable merchants. Stay tuned!