- Rated 5 out of 5by Yaroslav, 5 months agoWorks perfectly. Saves a lot of time for me. Many thanks to the author! The only problem is that I will need another extension for the German language, but there exist alternatives to this one.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Sin Jeong-hun, 3 years agoProblem: It opens the tab BEFORE the current tab (left of the current tab). This behaviour is weird. FireFox opens new tabs after the current tab (right).
Suggestion: Reuse existing tab. Say that I opened "dog" with this extension. Now if I open "cat", it opens a new tab. If this continues, there will be lots of Wiktionary tabs. If there already is a Wiktionary tab that this extension has opened, why not reuse the same tab?
- Rated 4 out of 5by PERCE-NEIGE, 4 years agoBe careful with wiktionary, it's not a reliable dictionary, so be warned. But the extension works perfectly. But I'd like to be able to swich language. I also prefer the popup window rather a focussed new tab page.
- Rated 4 out of 5by nd4spd, 5 years agoDrawing attention away to a new tab is excessive.
holding down [alt] brings up a bubble that can be clicked to open up a popup window (or straight to the popup, provided the kb shortcut can be modified).
- Rated 4 out of 5by john, 7 years agoreally nice addon. would you pls add a small update - "active":false - in background.js file? so the result page would open in a background tab instead..
is there another way to do this?