- by pgchase, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I have it disabled because Firefox Themes stops working when Colorful Tabs is turned on. I check periodically. Today 12/20/2017 it is still happening. Using Firefox 57 and 58 beta (on two PC's).
- by Patrick Larkin, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I was looking for something to replace TabMixPlus' ability to highlight tabs which have been "unread". This extension is not it! It kills off my theme, replacing it with garish white background (for menu bar and tab-bar) and neon candy-store colors for the active tab and bookmark bar. NO THANKS.
- by Firefox user 13608911, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Once and if it is fixed I will give 5 stars, sure. I am not going to give 5 stars to "encourage and support" the developers to do this, one day, maybe. Sorry, no, that's not how it works.
This is junk until fixed and it should have either been fixed over to the webextensions standard during the more than 1 year Mozilla gave or it should have continued to stay disabled as a legacy add-on until it was ready. Rolling out a broken update and expecting anything other than 1 star is whack.
- by Kindhorse, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I blame FF not the Colorful Tabs developer. Other favorites don't work as before either.
What's a good substitute for FF (which I've had for many years)? Safari? Microsoft Edge? Chrome? What???????
- by Helgi, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5It used to be better, now it changes the color of not only the tabs, but the entire theme. This is not acceptable and not beautiful. It would be better to remake it.
- by Firefox user 13588613, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Mais comment désactiver ce fond insupportable et envahissant dans la dernière version??? Quelle idée de programmeur tordu a conduit à nous fatiguer les yeux à ce point!!! Merci de séparer l'onglet du reste, une simple;cas à cocher devrait suffire! Ecoutez les critiques, et bougez-vous! En attendant, je suspends cet add-on.