- by DoItNow, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5This used to be a great extension. It no longer works on the latest versions of Firefox (I run Firefox 66). I will not contribute to the support of this extension until it once again works as it used to work.
- by SubMarinerr, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5A year ago I indicated that this add on doesn't do anything except colour the first (active) tab. It doesn't look anything like the screenshot, which is now several years old. The ratings & numbers of users is rigged.
- by Irina, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Работает не так, как заявлено. Цвет имеет только текущая вкладка, остальные вкладки без цвета. Скриншот давно уже пора обновить в соответствии с актуальной версией FF
- by Firefox user 14554915, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5This addon used to be first class, It used to color all tabs now it only colors one at a time. The screen shot shows it as it is supposed to work but it is not. Please fix this or it is worthless.
- by KT, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Did not work for my version of Firefox (62.0.3). Instead of colouring the tabs .. this addon left them white and only changed the browser colour for each tab I went to when I went to them.
- by Firefox user 12256933, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Are you serious? We have to enter the hex number of the color? How the hell are we supposed to know that you need to have a GUI interface with a slider so we can just pick the color of and the Hue by looking at it not by studying a chart of numerals. LOL. This is like going back to the Heyday of dos programming
- by Skyiva, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Из-за ColorfulTabs вкладки мигают между собой и приходится завершать процесс Firefox.
Because of the ColorfulTabs tabs are flashing between themselves and you have to complete the Firefox process....
- by Norm, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I must second the review of 16 days ago. Once I get ten or more tabs open in Firefox 61, Colorful Tabs causes me to lose control of Firefox, as it continues to cycle through tabs all by itself. Impossible to stop this buggy add-on from taking control of Firefox. Once I disabled and removed Colorful Tabs, the random cycling through tabs ceased. This only happens once a lot of tabs are opened. But the bug is serious enough and disruptive enough that I made the decision to remove it.
I wasn't using it anyway. I liked the way it used to be where the tabs them selves were colored. I understand Mozilla changed their code, making the old implementation impossible to implement.
- by Avalon27703, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5This is a damaging extension - it enters Firefox into an infinite loop: focus changes from one tab to the next in a random order about one switch per second. Restart fails to fix problem. Had resort to work offline + restart. Even now that it's deleted it still has changed the colors of my active tab... each tab is the same purple as every other tab but at least it's not jumping every second now.
- by Firefox user 14254727, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I almost added this one until I read that Firefox wants control over my laptop; i.e. "access your data for all websites" and Access browser tabs". Forget it! Too bad.
- by Firefox user 14244612, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I used to love Colorful Tabs until it stopped working with the Firefox changes a couple of years ago. Since then it has been rubbish, I'm sad to say. All it does is colour the current tab and all the others stay grey. I want them all coloured the way they used to be, to distinguish them from each other.
- by johnro6659, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5The new version of ColorfulTabs shuts off my themes it didn't in the past but when it updated several months ago it just messed with Firefox theme, I had to disable it in order to get more than a white border at the top of my browser page. No way to contact anyone for a fix I tried all the online suggestions but nothing works. I guess it's time to remove it altogether until they figure out how to make it work properly. Months ago I would have given it 4 stars but now it gets one.
- by Firefox user 14144579, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5All of the tabs were different colors in the "good old days." But not now. Only the currently used tab is colored as well as the entire top of the window. ColorfulTabs has not worked since the advent of Firefox 57.
- by Firefox user 14089851, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Früher super, jetzt leider nicht mehr zu gebrauchen. Nur das Tab in Farbe, das aktiv ist. Screenshot passt nicht zu Firefox Quantum. Es wird auch die Lesezeichen-Symbolleiste eingefärbt, was noch mehr verwirrt. (Firefox 60.0.2)