- by Mike, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Obviously the developer is making great efforts to restore the functionality of this extension in FF57+. Several of my favorite addons bit the dust with Quantum. At this point it's a waiting game. I'm willing to hang in there to see what happens down the road. My thanks to the developer of Colorfultabs for keeping us informed as things continue to move forward.
- by Firefox user 12502620, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5It's a neat add-on. However, it would be nice if it worked on unselected tabs. It would be even better if colors could be assigned to certain websites.
- by Firefox user 13521088, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Fijne add on maar ik kan deze alleen gebruiken met de zwarte achtergrond in de nieuwe versie van FF. Niet te lezen dus.
- by Firefox user 12149231, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5I liked the previous version. In the new version, which was installed automatically when Firefox updated itself to Quantum, I cannot choose my own tab colors.This means I cannot use the scheme I had been using for choosing tab colors. Not great. I hope this feature will be restored.
In addition, much more than just the tab gets colored. That would be a good thing if all the tab colors were light, but many of them are so dark that I cannot read the names in the toolbar.
- by Firefox user 13515292, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5Was a great add-on with actually colored tabs, but after update 57.0 - not so great. Only selected tab is colored, and also the different bars. Not very nice.
- by Firefox user 13508592, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5I liked the old one ... terrific; the new one also colors the navigation bar, and the bookmark bar, to math the selected tab ... your choice of colors is just fine, but how about just coloring the tabs in 57
- by Zaxxon, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Вот теперь, с добавлением насыщенности (saturation) и лёгкости (lightness) цветов стало почти идеально.
Ставлю 5 звёзд после того, как установил sat. и light.на 90%. Цвета перестали резать глаза и в то же время остались отчётливыми и заметными. Жаль, что вместе с ними и панель окрашивается. Не знаю, можно ли указать высоту области окрашивания в настройках? Эта опция окончательно бы сделала расширение столь же качественным, как и в старых версиях Firefox.
P.S. Большое спасибо, что не забросили работу над расширением!
- by Thatsme, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Unfortunately, also all bars are coloured and my theme is overruled.
I think you should confine yourself to the tabs only or build in a feat to adjust whether one also wants to change the bar colours and/or theme. Also only the current tab is coloured. the rest is hardly visible against the background.
So disabled it, unfortunately.
But I realize that FF57 causes you a lot of work and is restricted in how you may adjust feats like tabs.
- by Firefox user 13430468, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Die alten Einstellungen waren prima. Jetzt mit FF57 ist es nur noch scheußlich. Nur noch der letzte Tab wird farbig angezeigt. Alle anderen erschein farblos. Ändert das bitte.
Mit freundlichn Grüßen SR
- by Firefox user 13504704, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5I used to like this extension however the colors its producing on the menu bar are ugly and make you want to throw up!! Hope it go's back to a different format. I'm switching back to the old style in firefox
- by Firefox user 13502734, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5The app produces garish results. I'll be looking forward to a revision of a version for Firefox v 57 that works like it did in older versions of Firefox. Until then the flat appearance of FF 57 will have to do.
- by Firefox user 13502426, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5Allowed update to FF57 because I saw a new version of Colourful Tab was available. I'm very disappointed. Only the current tab is coloured. Clicking on the toolbar star reveals the anticipated colours but they're not loading into the actual tabs...
Please fix this, I'm really regretting update my Firefox!
- by Leo, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you Shivanand, for updating this Addon, now i can use it again.
I understand there is still a pbug in firefox, that has to be solved, but you got it working again.
Now i am happy again ! !