- by Firefox user 13451247, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I decided not to update FF to 57 simply to keep this extension working on my PC - it just simplifies my online life!
I'll wait to update till there's a full-functioning upgrade of Colorful Tabs.
- by Helgi, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5It used to be better, now it changes the color of not only the tabs, but the entire theme. This is not acceptable and not beautiful. It would be better to remake it.
- by Firefox user 13594011, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5I'd love to give this a 5-star review, but I simply cannot.
The developer has recently stopped providing support for versions of Firefox prior to 57 (Quantum), which also includes the latest Waterfox version (56). As such, the most-recent version of the add-on for versions prior to 57 (31.2.3) does not have support for multi-process. As such, you have to disable it to make the add-on work.
If the developer is willing to provide an update for 31.2.3 to fix the multi-process bug, I will amend this review accordingly. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that I'd be willing to donate specifically for this to be done, so long as I could be guaranteed that donating would go specifically to this end.
In the meantime, I will have to make do without multi-process.
- by Firefox user 13588613, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Mais comment désactiver ce fond insupportable et envahissant dans la dernière version??? Quelle idée de programmeur tordu a conduit à nous fatiguer les yeux à ce point!!! Merci de séparer l'onglet du reste, une simple;cas à cocher devrait suffire! Ecoutez les critiques, et bougez-vous! En attendant, je suspends cet add-on.
- by Firefox user 13577538, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5This has always been my VERY FIRST tab to install after doing an install of Firefox. I am so sad that this is now not working properly and as a result, I have uninstalled it.. It has always worked VERY well in the past. Now it causes my theme to not be shown. It takes over the colors for the title bar etc... PLEASE fix this...It has been one of the VERY best extensions up to this point.
- by Redray, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Used this add-on for years and was disappointed to see that - as with others that I like to use - the add-on ceased to function correctly following the recent FF update. At least the developer is interested and by all accounts is sorting out what needs to be done to get it working correctly.
Its not a disaster - FF still works and there is a solution coming and what's more IT'S FREE - (unless like some of us you choose to contribute a few $).
To those who have berated the developer I say - cut him some slack - give him time and thank him when he has produced a solution!
- by Firefox user 13571424, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5The bad reviews here are idiotic and the people who post them are idiots. The developer is trying to get the extension to work with FF 57 - and eventually it'll happen but give the guy some time.
You people who are whinging about how "it doesn't work any more" clearly haven't read why or are too stupid to understand.
- by Firefox user 13569651, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5i pick a color i want and as soon as i hit done it goes right back to pink a color i do not want even when i open a new tab the color changes to something i did not pick. i do not like the new colorful tabs.