- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12528978, 13 days agoEs fehlt eine whitelist. AddOn muss deaktiviert oder gelöscht werden, um z.B. eine Flugplanänderung zu aktualisieren (&mc= wird aus Link entfernt).
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16817970, a month agoBreaks websites in unexpected and unexplained ways (As in, as a developer, I can't explain it as simply a bug)
For example, a webpage that dynamically requests a JSON file from the server to populate a list, is suddenly replaced by the JSON file itself, with the direct URL of that JSON file in the address bar. This has nothing to do with an URL (i.e. a clickable link) needing to be 'cleared'. I didn't click anything and there is no link to speak of.
- Rated 1 out of 5by rado84, 2 months agoDoesn't work the way I hoped. The only way to remove the "pp=" from a youtube URL is to use the manual trimmer of the extensions which makes the extension pointless bc I can do that with a text editor.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox Security, 8 months agoWorks. But, it needs a site whitelist capability. ex block Amazon's "sort by" changing to anything but "featured". So "Price low to high" etc. changes back to "featured". Only way to fix is to disable extension. Till then it gets 1 star. 5star when fixed.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12667629, a year agoI've been using this addon for years, but recently found it it was breaking the ability to log into playstation.com / sony.com. I suspect it may have been causing issues in the past, but it was not until this issue that I finally made the effort to isolate the root cause. This addon will be forever removed.
- Rated 1 out of 5by jay, a year agoThe idea is great, but unfortunately it breaks some websites! This would not be so much of a problem if it had whitelisting functionality. For now there was no other option for me but to uninstall it again...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Midnight1, a year agoThis add on is bugging as hell, blocks some web sites from loading.
Took me a week to figure out what the problem was.
Disable it and all is well.
I uninstalled it!!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Arash YoosefDoost, a year agoThe new version causes many problems. For example, it broke Firefox's back and forward buttons in Gmail. Makes Gmail's unique email links invalid and the page will be redirected to the inbox in case of refreshing. It is a new problem.
In addition, it broke many websites such as banks. Also, prevent plugins such as Boomerang to connect to the Gmail account and broke them.
It was a good Firefox add-on but now cases many serious issues.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13938515, 2 years agoSome URLs doesn't work with last release 1.24.1 when they worked with previous release. Must deactivate ClearURLs to access these URLs. Not terrific.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Rodrigo Cavalcanti, 2 years agothis extension is breaking the Udemy website (cannot add to cart or add a course as favorite). option to not run the extension for a specific site or a whitelist are extremely necessary.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13322511, 3 years agoIn Facebook fbclid= still doesn't get blocked If I click on the link and if I copy it. It gets removed only with the cleaning tool.
Can it be fixed please?
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThis Facebook field has been removed from the rules because it was causing too many problems on Facebook pages. This issue lists all fields that cannot be added due to massive problems with the respective pages: https://gitlab.com/anti-tracking/ClearURLs/rules/-/issues/72#facebook