- by Shezan, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Bought the premium version for emails feature with the intent to have it work with a website you book reservations on - they just updated their website to latest HTML code as I bought this version. This app is so old that new pages that use updated HTML styles can't have the elements on the page detected with check4change. Appreciate what the developer does here, but if you're going to expect people to pay for your premium services - at least respond to emails if you're not going to bother updating the app after 3 years, but still take peoples money.
- by Llewen, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5When I have to spend half an hour figuring out how to set a bookmark icon back to the right icon after using an extension, it's a bust. This extension will change the bookmark icon for a website that you want to monitor to the c4c icon, which is the kind of thing adware/malware likes to do...
- by Firefox user 15005834, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Does not work on Android 4 - Android 9. Right click (ie long tap) does not give c4c options, it just gives the regular Android copy, paste etc options.
- by Adderek, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5First thing I can see with this addon is... an icon on the toolbar that does nothing.
Second is a menu that shows me how much I need to pay for something. So shows me nothing and quickly scares me away. Addon uninstalled.
Does it work? Based on other reviews - not.
There are other similar addons. Free addons. More usable addons.
One can easily create a simple script that would do the same thing. Or watch just some part of the web page.
As for an addon - this is a mistake in my eyes.
As for a pay-to-use addon it seems even bigger mistake.
- by firstname.lastname@example.org, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Didn't notify me of change with a sound or blinking tab.... the tab was just blank without favicon and it had stopped refreshing and then when I manually refreshed I saw the changes on-site. I was at my computer when changes happened, browser was running, volume was up..... so yeah, glad I didn't pay to get email updates because I'd be sorely disappointed. Firefox 62.0.3
- by Firefox user 13529158, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5When I start firefox with the add-on it takes 2mins for pages to load, with it disabled, pages load instantly, very sketchy permissions. I hope a decent alternative comes along
- by Ree, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't work for sites that take 1-2 seconds to load some elements. I wanted it to check if a parcel had arrived, by checking on changes to the tracking page. Didn't work.
- by Firefox user 13756959, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Auch mal eine Bewertung in deutscher Sprache: Bislang war ich sehr zufrieden mit "C4C". Die letzte Version ist aber unübersichtlich und hat seit drei Wochen einen Riesenbug. Genau wie mein Vorschreiber anmerkte, bekomme ich bei einem einzigen Wechsel auf der Website statt einer Mail wie früher, gleich 40-50 Emails. Das geht mal gar nicht! Nervt besonders im Auto wenn die Mails vorgelesen werden. 50x das Gleiche! Support ist sowieso, auch schon früher, unter aller Sau. Keine Antwort auf nichts. Und dafür noch Geld im VIP Staus haben wollen ist ziemlich frech!
- by Firefox user 13685364, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Hello,
As another user have mentioned, the addon functionality has changed since the old and trusted 1.98 version. It is no longer possible to track changes, either on a text file or the opened tab. We have simply lost that. it's gone. The new version only alerts you with a sound or notification, but there is no way to track successive changes and the time they occur. Unfortunately, the latest versions of the addon are not useful as the old and stable version. Hope you can fix this. thanks
- by Firefox user 13338034, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Hello,
C4C is not the same addon as before it was updated for the new firefox version.
I use your addon but I found since your last updates the main functionality has been lost. See, I like to keep track of changes and used to save both text files on my hard drive and also have an open tab on my browser that would keep updating whenever a change was found. Now, that is gone and you only get the alert the moment the change happens and if you are not there sitting in front of your pc you will not know exactly when it happened, plus you can not keep track of further changes as it was before, as you will not know when each of the changes happened. Please tell me I am wrong and somehow I am missing something or how to use the updated version of the addon. Thank you