- by Firefox user 13756959, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Auch mal eine Bewertung in deutscher Sprache: Bislang war ich sehr zufrieden mit "C4C". Die letzte Version ist aber unübersichtlich und hat seit drei Wochen einen Riesenbug. Genau wie mein Vorschreiber anmerkte, bekomme ich bei einem einzigen Wechsel auf der Website statt einer Mail wie früher, gleich 40-50 Emails. Das geht mal gar nicht! Nervt besonders im Auto wenn die Mails vorgelesen werden. 50x das Gleiche! Support ist sowieso, auch schon früher, unter aller Sau. Keine Antwort auf nichts. Und dafür noch Geld im VIP Staus haben wollen ist ziemlich frech!
- by Firefox user 13685364, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Hello,
As another user have mentioned, the addon functionality has changed since the old and trusted 1.98 version. It is no longer possible to track changes, either on a text file or the opened tab. We have simply lost that. it's gone. The new version only alerts you with a sound or notification, but there is no way to track successive changes and the time they occur. Unfortunately, the latest versions of the addon are not useful as the old and stable version. Hope you can fix this. thanks
- by Firefox user 13338034, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Hello,
C4C is not the same addon as before it was updated for the new firefox version.
I use your addon but I found since your last updates the main functionality has been lost. See, I like to keep track of changes and used to save both text files on my hard drive and also have an open tab on my browser that would keep updating whenever a change was found. Now, that is gone and you only get the alert the moment the change happens and if you are not there sitting in front of your pc you will not know exactly when it happened, plus you can not keep track of further changes as it was before, as you will not know when each of the changes happened. Please tell me I am wrong and somehow I am missing something or how to use the updated version of the addon. Thank you
- by Firefox user 13525955, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5The new version was on the beginning somehow annoying with the pop-up. But I get used to it. The addon is nearly perfect for me. And the pop-up can be removed if you click "Hide this dialog".
- by Andrew Rose, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Used to be great, but since v2, many more clicks are required to start a scan and, even worse, the Check4Change window now blocks the browser window such that it can't be used. This is a major regression.
It seems many other people are affected. You can install the old version right here at addons.mozilla.org by going to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/check4change/versions/
- by Firefox user 13470854, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5PLEASE change the interface to the way it was before 2.0! The new version blocks the window and it we can't see it. Also, it does not seem to be functioning well, and every time I want to monitor something I need to create a new "job". Before, with the contextual menu, my last used setting was already there, it was simple and fast. This version now takes a lot of clicks. This is a major step-back.
- by Firefox user 13460667, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5I love this extension. I do some online work that only gets posted up sporadically. This extension means that I can get on with other things without missing out on jobs. It can be customised to exactly the amount of time I need which is better than other extensions that I looked at.
- by Firefox user 13460331, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5the older version is so much better, in the tab, you could see, that anything is working, and now the window on the checking side is not to hide :(