- Rated 5 out of 5Great
- Rated 5 out of 5ดีมากคับ
- Rated 5 out of 5so good and useful thanks
- Rated 1 out of 5Ne fonctionne pas sur firefox developer à jour
- Rated 5 out of 5C x
- Rated 5 out of 5Great
- Rated 5 out of 5builtwith を使うと、ページが利用している Web解析サービスや広告のピクセルタグなどのサードパーティタグだけでなく、HSTS などHTTPプロトコルも分かる。また逆に trends.builtwith.com ではそれらの技術が使われているサイトを知ることができる。日本 国内向けなど一部サービスの未対応タグを提出し、拡充に協力したい。
- Rated 5 out of 5Sometimes it is just as easy to right-click and view the source of a page, but I find many things new when I use BuitlWith... I also was, at first, not that impressed with what BuitWith is doing as far as the model of their website resource User Experience; but once I started using it for what it is, I found many technologies that were very interesting to me that I would have otherwise just passed by or never found.
- Rated 5 out of 5good work thank you
- Rated 4 out of 5Awesome
- Rated 5 out of 5Thanks. Exellent!
- Rated 5 out of 5Como não conhecia esse plugin???
Obrigado, parabéns aos desenvolvedores!
- Rated 4 out of 5It appears to mostly be working in PM- with one slight hitch. When installing it the icon was nowhere to be found. Upon restarting it then it appeared. Hmmmm.
Anyways, it is up and working very well.
- Rated 5 out of 5This plugin isn't working for me with Firefox 32.0.2. All I see is a blank white box with a "Close [x]" on any site I've tried. I know it worked with earlier version of FF and I absolutely dug it.
UPDATE 09/20/2014 - 1 day later: First, thanks to the developer for responding so quickly. Much appreciated.
It wasn't an injection (per se) or an https problem, or an incompatibility with the current version of FF. It was a tracking cookie blocker I'd installed a few weeks back. As I hadn't used BW since (evidently) I hadn't noticed it sooner.
The plugin is Privacy Badger (and it rocks). If you have it installed, or planning to you need to make sure that you "green light":
on any page, then it wall work on all pages.
I suppose you could say there's an "injection" happening - PB injecting itself in the page load, but it was the developer's response that nudged me to think about what I may have installed since last use *because* I didn't want to spend hours turning off plugins and restarting. I should have thought about this first!
So again, kudos to the developer for a speedy response. Fixed just in time for some work!
- Rated 5 out of 5Parabéns por sua idéia maravilhosa! Esta add-on agora faz parte da minha coleção para SEO. Obrigado e abraços!