- by Re'soul, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Works like 98% of the time but somethings videos that should be blocked still show up but the only real issue i have with this is that it brakes the watch later playlist as in it just takes you to the home page for some reason when you you try to watch a video (dosen't do it to other playlist just WL) but i don't need this to be on when i'm using the watch later playlist just when i'm on the home page or watching videos that aren't in a playlist so over all this is pretty good and a must have add on.
- by Firefox user 16069517, a year agoRated 4 out of 5I gave it 4 stars, because it seems to take a while to actually start blocking keywords. I can't figure out why, but there were clear misses when I first started using it today, but after a few hours and several additions to the key word list, it seems to be working. Thank heavens because YouTube's recommended feed is a dumpster fire.
- by Firefox user 15193679, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5This add-on is great, I can finally block all those annoying meme and clickbait videos scattered across YouTube without having it slowing anything down. However, there's no way to block playlists regardless if you've blocked the creator of the playlist. I really hope it's possible to add something like this in an update.
- by Anonymous user 92bq5r, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5This is so far the best add-on for managing youtube. I hope to see it continue with updates.
I think adding the context menu to more places would be useful.
The block list can get quite large, so performance is important to avoid lag when loading youtube.
- by Firefox user 14114591, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5I use this addon to block annoying podcasts and other uploads from channels I usually like. It seems to work perfectly, including in the sub feed (I suspect the underlying requests rather than the page DOM are being filtered, but I haven't checked the source code). My only suggestions would be to add an option for tags, or to include a short "how-to" text on the options page itself without having to click through. Maybe even a quick Regex tutorial for newbies would be useful. Still, this addon gets the job done and causes no issues.