- by Firefox user 15186286, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5BlockTube now avoids YouTube from loading...
Also there is no way to blacklist playlists such as the "Illegal Memes" playlist.
I guess my recommended feed will be polluted with Tik Tok and Gacha Life.
- by Firefox user 14955479, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5can you make a whitelist?? It's blocking a youtube channel that i haven't blocked (it's not on the blocked list but the videos disappear in than 1 second after i reload the subscription page. I still get the bell notification but that's it.). Other than that, it's pretty great
Edit: nevermind... just figure out it was another add-on called 'Keyword Blocker' that was blocking it.
- by Firefox user 13767423, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Another one that does precisely NOTHING! It's NECESSARY to be able to block channels from the recommendations list with a single click - this won't achieve that! In fact, I can find to added menue to make it work AT ALL!
- by Firefox user 13067370, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I have never once got this software to block a single YouTube video & is completely useless. This app would have to get updated daily by the software company that designed & made it to keep up with YouTube & there constant updates. Don't waste your time on this worthless software unless the software designer starts updating there app daily.
- by Firefox user 12607218, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5So freaking good, we waited so long for this extension to come out, and it works so well, outstanding work ! Greatly helps to not be tempted of wasting times by specific channels ;-)
- by Firefoss, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Amazing.
And it does not even requires the "access your data for all websites" permission.
Thank you very much amitbl.
Youtube, or Firefox, should hire you just to have this feature :)
- by bugme, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5When used with uBlock, blocking from the dropdown menu may not work work - the dropdown menu does not expand, depending on the filters enabled in uBlock. This is not the developer's fault, so please stop blaming him in the reviews.
Additionally, it works ok when channels are manually added on the settings page.