Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 13767423, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Another one that does precisely NOTHING! It's NECESSARY to be able to block channels from the recommendations list with a single click - this won't achieve that! In fact, I can find to added menue to make it work AT ALL!
- by Firefox user 13067370, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I have never once got this software to block a single YouTube video & is completely useless. This app would have to get updated daily by the software company that designed & made it to keep up with YouTube & there constant updates. Don't waste your time on this worthless software unless the software designer starts updating there app daily.
- by Firefox user 12607218, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5So freaking good, we waited so long for this extension to come out, and it works so well, outstanding work ! Greatly helps to not be tempted of wasting times by specific channels ;-)
- by Firefoss, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Amazing.
And it does not even requires the "access your data for all websites" permission.
Thank you very much amitbl.
Youtube, or Firefox, should hire you just to have this feature :)
- by bugme, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5When used with uBlock, blocking from the dropdown menu may not work work - the dropdown menu does not expand, depending on the filters enabled in uBlock. This is not the developer's fault, so please stop blaming him in the reviews.
Additionally, it works ok when channels are manually added on the settings page.
- by tlmesi, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Works as advertised. Straight up blocks videos/channels right out of your eye holes.
It does what it says on the tin well, but doesn't do what I had intended to use it for well.
I had intended to use this to fine tune my recommended section in the home page, blocking the channels I was already subbed to (thinking they'd be left alone on the subscribed page), but this addon straight up removes everything without prejudice. I'm not faulting it for that, as it's doing what it's meant to be doing. I just wish there was a way to use this how I had hoped to. In any case, it'll work fine for blocking channels I have no intention at all to watch.