- by Re'soul, 3 days agoRated 4 out of 5Works like 98% of the time but somethings videos that should be blocked still show up but the only real issue i have with this is that it brakes the watch later playlist as in it just takes you to the home page for some reason when you you try to watch a video (dosen't do it to other playlist just WL) but i don't need this to be on when i'm using the watch later playlist just when i'm on the home page or watching videos that aren't in a playlist so over all this is pretty good and a must have add on.
- by Firefox user 14352703, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Full 5.
The worst are the jerks who show their dumb faces in thumbnails.
They usually have capitalised titles and are the verified. I'm not falling for their idiotic content and that extension is a true sanity saver.
By The Way, search for thetoptens most-annoying-youtubers blacklist, they forgot about Mark*plier, but there is most of trashmakers on the site ready to be blocked.
- by Firefox user 13264483, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Keep clicking "not interested" option but it keeps coming back? Now you can block it for good!
Tired of seeing unwanted videos like the news and covid-17? You can block them by typing video block list (in name only) and their gone!
It is the next best thing since video blocker. Now I can watch entertainment and block all those annoying videos.
- by TDiddy, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 55 stars! This should be standard on firefox. Begone the youtube idiots forever. It gives you the power to Ban whatever content is offending to you that youtube refuses to remove.
You can easily block any channel or channel topic that you don't want to see. Quit reading this and install it right now!!!!
- by Firefox user 16489886, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5It used to work perfectly but recently I've only been able to block videos and channels that appear on the ''top row'' and not the videos that load in once you begin scrolling down. I only have the normal YouTube option of ''Not Interested'' which never works anyway because that video will keep showing up.
- by belton119, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5This is a really good add on. I use it to block all the news channels and other junk. I was hesitant to try it because some said it didn't work but it so far works great for me. My only complaint is it seems to conflict with uBlock that causes blank ads on video launch. Hopefully they can get that sorted out. I'm not sure which program is responsible to fix.