Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by luz, 6 days agoRated 4 out of 5good complement, but I wish it also asked for password in the page options button when the page is locked, easy children can access there and delete the locked pages and master password. And my point of view for an easier and faster configuration would recommend making the button to save change and the one used to configure the master password more visible, personally it took me time to find these options.
Now that there is a virtual school, children should not be distracted by other pages while in class
- by Firefox user 16148634, 22 days agoRated 3 out of 5Unfortunately it doesn't work as I hoped.
My expectation - in addition to blocking possibly a particular site - is mainly to hide unwanted and blacklisted sites on BlockSite from search results.
Just like Personal Blocklist on Chrome does.
(the same Personal Blocklist for Firefox, by a different author, doesn't work either.)
- by Fi-Fi, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Tested it by Blocking TikTok and works like a charm! You can even have your blocked websites re-direct to other websites. So clicking a TikTok link could send you to mommytimes.net and I think this is a well made feature.
- by Firefox user 16221114, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent add-on that gives you fine-tuned control over what you block and what you allow. I use this add-on to block sites that I feel addicted to (mostly social media) and it has vastly improved my life.
My suggestions to make this add-on even better:
- A checkbox to disable the footer ("enter password" or "allow site") so I can't just easily unblock the site
- Make the "Save" button more pronounced. It's the most important button but very easy to miss!
- Rule sets/categories such that I can have separate sets of rules, e.g. "social media blocking", "news site blocking", etc, and activate whichever ones I need to.