- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13892198, 5 years agocan't you make firefox can being ENABLE/DISABLE ON ANY PAGE like at chrome...., not just when connect on internet page... this is really PAIN IN THE ASS, coz even when at internet page... it say "anonymox is loading"
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13695444, 5 years agoДерьмо, немного попользовался и перестало работать - требует купить премиум
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13991665, 5 years agoNeeds Firefox very new. In my computer I can't install over version 47
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13790518, 5 years agoper niente facile renderlo attivo come una volta.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13771076, 5 years agoIt doesn't work in simplest scenario. Like,
I type the url in the address box, say www.linkedin.com
Browser tries to establish connection and timouts.
I press add-on's button with "X" on it.
I see nice box with "Non-proxied page" on it and nice picture like My Computer -> about:newtab.
I see www.linkedin.com in the address box.
I stay puzzled about how the hell do I enable this add-on for this site.
I do not consider this scenario like anything near to "working". Do developers ever test their products these days?