- by Firefox user 16619778, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Ça ne bloque pas les pubs pornographiques sur un site de streaming, primewire.li, c'est gênant, car je veux juste visionner des télé-séries indisponibles dans ma région et non des femmes hentai ; au moins je sais que le pubs ne me ciblent pas, car j'aime les mecs XD
- by Firefox user 15275051, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Used to be amazing and I support the idea behind it, but lately this extension does nothing, ads show up all the time on sites it used to work on. Hopefully they bring it back to working form.
- by Firefox user 16101702, a year agoRated 1 out of 5this extension used to be the best ad blocker extension , but lately ads started to show up in youtube so i switched to (uBlock Origin) and i never looked back.
- by Firefox user 16048248, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I'm really sad to have to give this a 1-star review because I support what it's trying to accomplish 110%. The problem is that it just completely fails at times to identify and block ANY ads on a webpage. I mean literally every single ad gets through and it's as if I had turned it off entirely.
I think this happens when you get to more than around 10,000 blocked ads. Some sort of bug occurs and you have a 50% chance of the add-on not working at all. Opening it on an offending page that is showing all ads shows Adnauseum thinks there are no ads on the site at all.
I'm going back to uBlock Origin but I will check back in a few months. Looks like everyone else is experiencing the same problems though.
Please put this on Github or something so we can file bug reports and check the source.
- by WakeUp, a year agoRated 1 out of 5The main issue of this addon is that it doesn't block all the ads that "uBlock Origin" blocks successfully (in spite of AdNauseam is based on uBlock Origin!).
Developers suggest users to report bugs for each site and add screenshots.
But the entire issues persists.
It makes the addon completely useless.
I would rather use uBlock Origin.
- by Firefox user 15048695, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5This add-on worked great for a while. It now blocks nothing. It indicates there are no ads and the pages are filled with ads.
- by Firefox user 14789474, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5ABP killed most of ads, AdNauseam did not kill remaining ads, thus useless. Also did not prevent from asking to disable ad block.
- by Firefox user 14709471, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Unfortunately, don't work in browser running with user permissions (Users group in Windows not Admins). Don't see advertise and don't block it. In garbage.
- by Firefox user 12982624, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Installed on Firefox 52.4 Linux here, settings tabs are empty, all buttons in the toolbar item's menu can be clicked but do nothing, and the add-on doesn't work at all, does nothing.