Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 12985410, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5They keep updating the title to say "WORKING: 4/18" and such, but it doesn't. Between the time it took me to create this account and get to this page to write this review, they've updated the title yet again to say "COMING SOON: 4/23/2017." It's 4/23 as of the time of writing and it clearly still doesn't work. I don't have high hopes for this.
- by Drift_91, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Firefox shows it was just updated today and it's title has "WORKING" in it but it still does absolutely nothing. It's counter goes up every time I use an adf.ly link, but I still have to wait. Even worse, I use AdBlock Plus and adf.ly makes me wait, forces me to click a popup link, and then makes me wait again.
- by Firefox user 12947913, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5It was a great addon. However, since the newest versions of firefox it stopped with working. That was already the case with FF 50. But to my surprise i see that the chrome version of this addon was updated on April 6 2017.
It seems the maker of this addon went to chrome only and don't bother with firefox anymore. Really too bad, cause it was a good addon and also the only one that worked properly. Now i have to use a website to filter those adf.ly links. Mozilla can remove this addon now.
- by Grimbarian, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I'm a Pale Moon user so unfortunately with 27.2.0 it's no longer compatible and even the moon tester tool https://github.com/JustOff/moon-tester-tool won't make it work, shame as it was very useful!
- by gougouu, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5It stopped working for me
I have not been into an ad-fly website for a while and when I went into one, it did not worked. It used to work but not anymore
- by popmanbrad, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5i love this addon so much its super helpful it may say an error has occurred but soon as you click ok it skips everything and goes straight to the page its ment to no extra page popping up behind firefox or a new tab opening or it reseting the timer from 0 to 4 seconds again it just takes you straight to the content