Rated 3 out of 5by Lars Ahlstrom, 5 years ago
As a newbie, I stay neutral for 2 weeks. If I see that this boat float, and above that, even gets my browsing snappier, I will return raising my admirement, and pay you the fee u then deserve. Personally I really prefer software that specializes on one environment only. Otherwise, software made for "ALL" end up being all for Linux, MacCrap or other browsers. I for example threw out Chrome the other day as I experienced a password security unavoidable LOOP. And I feel much better as a human being w/o Chrome. And Win10 "Edge" is just a laugh. It starts up with a blue screen with a cogwheel, and there it stays.... Why? VPN allergy, I guess. And so it too found a secure place in my "password hysteria dump." Being with this personal computer revolution, since 1980, I just wonder why this extreme security mentality tend to kill off the happiness of computing. Microsoft Hotmail f-ex - dont miss remembering your "letter, capital, number, special char" passwords. Your life will be more unsecure and shorter... :D Just use your childhood friends telephone numbers. Things u never stop remembering. Sorry for going way offtopic... I'll return, Honestly and humble! ;)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14915773, 4 days agomaybe i'm wrong, but this app to protect you from ads, is also storing "unlimited client data" which, sounds like they are likewise selling your data for profit, so why not just ignore the stupid ads... why sell your data to them for such a minor annoyance. just my opinion, of course, but why wouldn't they be selling it?
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17562156, 21 days ago数か月前にMicrosoftedgeの拡張機能で使用したところ機能しているの様子がなかったので拡張機能から削除しました。 Firefoxではどのように機能するか？拡張機能に入れてみようか妄想してます。しかし最近、思うのだが私の場合、新聞を良くネット上で閲覧するのだが、この手のメディア媒体は広告料で成り立っていると思われるので表示されないようにするのは少し野暮の行為か？と思うようになってきた。しかし、私がネットを使いはじめた頃、広告や動画コマーシャルはなかった！ 昔のネットに戻りたいたいから色々な拡張機能を追加したりして広告が出ないようにしている。 広告が収入源になっている媒体はこれは広告が収入源となっている為、広告を消されると経営が立ち行かなくなるので広告を映るようにして下さい。程度の表示くらい出して欲しい。 そうすれば少しは納得できる。文章が脱線。機能するか期待です。
- Rated 1 out of 5by seadragon420, 22 days agoi've used this with other browsers, it did not block all ads and um yeah, ublock is better
Like on safari, I'm on mac so safari is the default, doesn't have ublock so i used adblock and it didn't block all ads.
Also you tryn'a get me back onto your shitty adblocker WONT work. also the blatant GET ADBLOCK in all you're url's is kinda not good for my thoughts of this adblocker company so I SAID REMOVE THIS INEFFECTIVE ADBLOCK AND JUST USE UBLOCKHi, If you're seeing ads, try the steps in this article: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000061202. If you need our help, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856) and we will be happy to take a closer look. --AdBlock Support
- Rated 1 out of 5by bit, a month agodoes not work at all on firefoxIf you're seeing ads, try the steps in this article: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000061202. If you need our help, contact us at email@example.com (be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856) and we will be happy to take a closer look. --AdBlock Support
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17548116, a month agoUnable to disable the ad blockerHi, You can find steps to disable AdBlock in this article: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000055743-how-to-disable-adblock-on-specific-sites. If you need our assistance please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help! --AdBlock Support
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17546248, a month agothere is add all over my e-mail nothing is ever blocked(agravating)
Developer responseposted a month agoIf you're seeing ads on your email, please check the following in the AdBlock Options menu:
1. Click on the AdBlock toolbar icon.
2. Click on the gear symbol on the pop-up menu.
3. Click on the "Filter lists" tab.
4. Check to see that the Acceptable Ads option is unchecked. Reload the site. Do you still see ads?
If you continue to see ads after trying those steps please reach out to us at email@example.com (be sure to include your debug information: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856) and we will be happy to take a closer look. --AdBlock Support