- by Firefox user 15005487, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This seems to be an awesome privacy extension. On a couple of sites that I've used to verify certain functions it seems to do the job well. Not being a privacy expert in any way this is the best I can do to verify.
My trace settings are almost all enabled, and I really have not noticed it 'breaking' too many sites. (I already use 'umatrix' to do that).
Thanks Dev. Great extension.
- by Firefox user 14025195, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on does what it says it does and is very complete protection. I had an issue with fingerprint protection, emailed the developer who got back to me in about a week asking for more info and then released an update to fix the issue overnight. If you are looking for an add-on to protect your system from being identified by trackers this is the one. I hope as new tracking methods are developed the app keeps pace.
- by dLeon, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Main features work well on Firefox. Those alone already good show.
I think most of other features description is too cryptic for casual user. Aside the Web Request Controller (which is an ads/tracker/crypto blocker btw.) the others features could do major breakages if you don't know what you're doing.Hi,
Thanks for the feedback, I'm currently planning to add a much simpler settings page which will make it much easier for less technical users to understand what they should and shouldn't enable.
- by Firefox user 14260491, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very easy to set up and so far works perfectly!Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it.
If you have any suggestions or queries please don't hesitate to send me an email at email@example.com
- by The Beard Below My Chin, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Promising add-on. In the future could you add 'release notes' to updates, I see this gets updated quite frequently with no info.
- by Aragorn, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Thank you for your hard work. Do you have any guidance on what other Add-ons are redundant if I have Trace installed?
here are the ones that I have that I think may be:
ClearURLs, Neat URL, Request Control, Skip Redirect, Smart Referer, Don't track me Google, Google search link fix, google-no-tracking-url, WebAPI Manager
I also have Cookie Autodelete, DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials. Ublock, Umatrix, HTTPS Everywhere.
If you had a wiki or FAQ that would be great. This seems to be the only way to contact you at the momentHey, there is a FAQ, it's just not very well linked to (I shall fix this asap)
Email is another method of contact too, I try to reply as fast as I can :)
Personally, I just use Trace, HTTPS Everywhere, Decentraleyes and a few other custom addons which aren't public.
Thank you for the feedback, I really do appreciate it
- by Firefox user 5486649, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5A must have privacy addon.
You should fusion with privacy possum, and make one gread addon.
You should add this as well
Please add the ability to disable a specific function for individual websites.Hi,
Whitelisting other protections is under active development and will be coming very soon!
In regards to the DNS over TLS comment, I'm unsure if the extensions API would allow me to configure that but I shall take a look.
Thanks for the feedback :)