- by -, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Trace the new legend.
Can you please make "User Agent Customiser" with most recent versions? The webs now fight fingerprint protection by also requiring almost irrationally up-to-date browsers. Let's fake it with more recent versions.
- by mike74354, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Paid for premium, No Code or help to take advantage of what I paid for.
Ripped Off !!!
Developer responseposted 6 months agoHi,
You should have been taken to a page once you paid for premium where you could receive your code. If this did not occur please email me.
I'd be happy to help,
- by Firefox user 16257457, 9 months agoRated 3 out of 5This extension absolutely refuses to whitelist pages when I attempt to do so. The "whitelisting" notice in the text box hangs and hangs, and nothing happens. I have tried to address issues in the settings box, but to no avail.
I am probably going to delete this extension.
- by Anon-from-BlackTriangle, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5Очень полезное расширение, спуфает почти всё, что может вас трекнуть. К сожалению, подмена Canvas отпечатка лично у меня не работает. Зато подмена аудио-отпечатка работает лучше, чем другие расширения. Почему-то ломается просмотр фото ВК и выбор доставки на Али.
- by Yogs, a year agoRated 5 out of 5WOW A FANTASTIC ALL IN ONE EXTENSION. But can you please add Unmasked vendor option in webgl fingerprinting protection because I am using your extension in my android device and i want to spoof Unmasked vendor as ARM or qualcom . Plus because I've to spoof as android gpu so kindly give an option to remove the Direct3D9 version from GPU models as well.
- by fedorg, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Usually it works fine - I don't nearly as much personalized advertising as I used to. Breaks every Google and Amazon dashboard. Whitelisting doesn't work at all, so I have to remember to pause and unpause all the time.
- by wcmh, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Fantastic privacy extension. Doesn't look the part, but works! Needs a bit of fine-tuning to make Gmaps work without rendering problems, but it has all the tools to do so.
Strong contender against Fingerprinting.
- by Firefox user 15571209, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Good app... would it be possible to add a feature for spoofing the system timezone? if system time and local do not match, thats a total flag. Surprised that this feature is not available...
- by Firefox user 15324926, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Lots of privacy tweaks all in one place,i was doing several of these tweaks anyway directly or thro addons .but this screws them all together in one place .very convenient also with a simple interface ,very usable,nice one
- by Amy, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Canvas fingerprinting protection doesn't work. Tested on Panopticlick & BrowserLeaks.Hi,
Would you be able to try this again? Trace v3.0 was just released with a massive overhaul to the protection injection method and canvas fingerprinting should work better as a result.