Trace can protect against:
- Canvas Fingerprinting (Video)
- Audio Fingerprinting (Advanced)
- WebGL Fingerprinting (New!)
- JS Crypto Currency Mining
- WebRTC Leakage
- User-Agent Tracking (Advanced)
- Hardware Fingerprinting
- Browser plugin fingerprinting (Advanced)
- Beacon Requests
- Bad Top Level Domains
- Hyperlink Auditing
- HTTP Referrer Headers (Video)
- Chrome Header Tracking
- E-Tag Tracking
- URL Tracking Parameters
- Specific Tracking Cookies
Trace was made in my spare time as an extension to stop online tracking and give the user more control over browser features which may have been hard to find, or in other cases enabled with no option to disable. There is no team of developers behind Trace, I wrote it by myself and so you can be sure that there is no evil corporation behind it trying to get your data. If you don't believe me, check the source code, it's on GitHub.
A Changelog & Roadmap is available here!
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
The developer of this extension asks that you help support its continued development by making a small contribution.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for all web sites
- Display notifications to you
- Read and modify privacy settings
- Access browser tabs
- Add-on Links
- 380.56 kB
- Last updated
- 4 months ago (29 Oct 2019)
- All Rights Reserved
- Version History
- Usage Statistics
- Visit stats dashboard
Disabled getBoundingClientRects protection on Element prototype due to bugs
These protections will be reenabled in future updates