- by Firefox user 5489333, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Unfortunately, at some point scripts started losing their saved data. The last working version was from 2017, but it's no longer available here, or anywhere.
- by Khlieb, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Your BitBucket repositery is gone, so where do you develop your extension, and track your bugs? Also, why you make pupup always appear after the browser is open.
Developer responseposted a year agoThanks for your rating!
Yes, Bitbucket removed the mercurial Support, and so I had to move on.
Currently, you can find the repository on github.com.
The autostart popup was a bug. I've uploaded a new version.
- by Red, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Worked perfectly before. Would be 5 stars but the recent major Firefox update isn't compatible with this add-on. Hopefully it becomes supported again. Otherwise, it's goodbye Firefox Android for me.
- by CeamoreCash, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great add-on on mobile; it does what I need it to.
But I am confused on how to create an userscript. The 'Save' button should create the userscript the first time you click it after editing the text so your new script can show up in 'all Userscripts'
- by Firefox user 12867683, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5sry, still no work, i try reset all and load example userscript and nothing happenSorry, but 0.5.2.0a is only a beta version.
Please try USI in Version 0.5.1.12a, this version works on my Android 5.0.2 Device with Firefox 58.0.2 .
If this Version, also didn't work for you, please give me more informations for debugging the problem.
First, can you check if USI is even enabled?
Maybe you disabled it.
Second, reset all USI settings in the configuration of it.
Third, load the example userscript. It should generate a window alert message if you click on a page. For example try it on Google.com.
- by Firefox user 13397693, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Not working with latest Firefox Beta.
Edit: my Firefox Beta version is 57.0b11 and USI version 0.5.1.9.
Sorry, but bitbucket is messed up on my mobile screen