- by Firefox user 14698527, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5A total desaster for 4-5 weeks. Slows down websites to oblivion and often prevents loading websites at all.
Like the Epic Store, CWTV, Joyn and other websites won't load anymore, when using this PoSoftware and browsing the website for the second time. What a bummer. Was quite a good add-on, now its useless since it messes around with the usability after all.
- by Firefox user 14468521, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5i only give 1 star because of uBlock Origin blocks both Support site and home page. this makes me lel it makes me think about reinstall this Extension
- by Firefox user 15291602, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5It really slowed down opening up Firefox, I had to wait 3-5 minutes for any page to open. Deleting it stopped the problem so definitely something related to uBlock.
- by Firefox user 14069506, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5This addon has caused nothing but problems for me across many websites. Adobe's website doesn't show prices, a photo downloader wouldn't retrieve the file, a Microsoft Sharepoint site wouldn't load any of the files, and other problems with Samsung, some forums and even Google. All solved by disabling the addon. I'm doing SO MUCH disabling that it's not even worth having it. I've never had these problems with AdBlock Plus. UGH!!!
EDIT: Also just found out it was this plugin responsible for making Paypal give me errors where it was impossible to pay. Worked as soon as I disabled this. This is with no custom filters. Madness. Definitely removing now.
- by Firefox user 13914421, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Через некоторое время работы поле последнего успешного запуска браузера блокирует интернет вообще. Помогает только удаление и переустановка дополнения
- by Firefox user 15022373, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I love this extension on my PC, but here on Firefox mobile it seems to have a problem where it consistently causes pages to fail loading. Only thing that fixes it is restarting the browser and it happens often enough that it's a real hassle.
- by Firefox user 15048015, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Horrid app. What did you people do? Takes literally 50 to 60 seconds just to open the firefox browser to google.com and every web site as well. I haven't seen a computer run this slow since dial up 1998. Oh and Peter Lowe’s Ad server list blocks google shopping and ebay???WTH!!!