- Rated 4 out of 5by bronstedk, 3 months agofor whatever reason it moves the player to the middle of the screen and i cant find out why when it does this it clip other ui elements. apart from that it has been a good experience
- Rated 4 out of 5by Angel, 3 months agoUPDATED
Haven't tried the extension much. I mostly wanted to be able to adjust the playback speed with keyboard shortcuts.
FINDING SETTINGS. I found it tricky to find the settings/options for the extension. They can be found by clicking the navigation bar icon. If the icon is not visible in the navigation bar, click the extension icon (puzzle piece), and then the name of the extension (not the settings gear next to the name).
My initial review was just asking for instructions on how to find the settings, which has been requested several times before and still remained unanswered. The developer seems to take everything as a personal attack and interpreting low ratings as malicious, and rather than giving straight answers goes on rants and insult the reviewers.EDIT: hi again Sir, we still didn't insult you at all. Most of all browser extensions are just used this way, with nav-bar icons most of the time. After installation the appear at the "puzzle piece", then people "pin" them. Browser changed this a few times in over the years. It is is no bad, if you aren't an expert of these particular facts, but as said this extension is made for the common and easy way only. In about 10.000 user messages i read this maybe 5 times, so it is highly unlikely to appear 3 times in a row in 2023. BTW. i even I took the time for to figure out enabling your preferred other way to call the options, which is available since 5 days now. If you don't care for the extension and didnt find an issue, you shouldn't even rate 4 stars. It is below our average of 4.52.
Still unsure whats the joke. Why would you feel so strong here? It is very unlikely / paradox if you wait for this extension like christmas gifts and already know the features are good, yet already want to attack the giver / volunteers. You might not want to hurt enduring volunteers or be perceived as spam. One more time: You can review the answer. It is informative. Most of all extensions have a navbar-browser-icon. Searching for options in the browser's full extension list is a bit old /outdated way and if you open it like that, it is far from what we meant (, which is switching on features while you are on YouTube to see the effect immediately).
- Rated 5 out of 5by Lantik, 3 months agoCannot scroll on YouTube currently. I saw it was an issue and you guys mentioned a remedy, how can I fix this?
Edit: I forgot to mention that it was middle button scrolling that wasn't working. I checked the Github I was merged with and tried out the temporary extension trick and that worked, but obviously it isn't permanent, looking forward to a fix but no rush!
- Rated 5 out of 5by zhiv, 3 months agosome videos are unwatchable with this add-on, they instantly auto-pause whenever i press play. All auto-pause options are disabled so not sure what's going on here. I found the workaround is to put video in picture-in-picture mode, press play, then put it back to normal again. I would've give 5 stars if it isn't for that problem.
edit: I found out the problem, enabling the autoplay from the player settings fix the issue
- Rated 3 out of 5by Fleg, 3 months agoEverything works fine except it doesn't help me auto play videos in playlists since playlist auto play doesn't exist for me anymore and enabling auto play in this extension doesn't work.hey, Firefox blocks autoplay by default. if you are sure it is about this extension, please report more details on our github. thanks! https://github.com/code-charity/youtube
- Rated 4 out of 5by GoogleRefugee, 3 months agoreally nice, i only wish that the custom theme color select allowed you to either input a HEX -code or RGB values, the way it currently is makes selecting a specific color way too hardhi! why? the color picker isn't small. the code is well structures so you can join us on github and easily add the hex value field if you will. You can also export and import the settings the adjust your exact color code - if you wish. Please understand this is niche/rare. The projects deserves 5 stars but we cant cant cover everything already. Thanks
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 18029472, 3 months agoI only need the speed control and unfortunately it works only if I reopen the extension everytime I restart the browser and change the speed again. Sometimes I have to do it as well without closing the browser...hi! :) did you see the music exception? If there is any bug please report asap on github. (Please understand frequent YouTube updates arent our fault nor that you only want one feature) Many smiles.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jan kOok, 3 months agoThat would be also useful if there is an option to auto sorting comments from recent to old or vice versa. Thanks for this great tool. keep up the good work :)