- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17846241, 19 hours agoDas AddOn blockiert alle Versuche etwas mit der Maus (TrackPad vom MacBook Pro) anzuklicken. Nur der Mauszeiger lässt sich noch bewegen. Der Fehler tritt spätestens nach den Versuch auf mit der APPeigenen ScreenshotFunktion ein Foto zu erstellen.
Auch alle Versuche auf anderen in FireFox geladenen Seiten etwas anzuklicken sind blockiert.
Auch auf der FirFox-eigenen Seite "AddOnns verwalten" lässt sich das AddOn durch das blockierte Klicken mit der Maus nicht mehr deaktivieren oder löschen.
Das Neuladen von FireFox bringt keine Problemlösung.
In der MacBook-Pro-eigenen "Aktivitätsanzeige" die FireFoxDatei "FireFox Webextensions" sofort löschen. Direkt danach in der bereits in FireFox geladenen Seite "AddOns Verwalten" das AddOn "Improve YouTube" sofort deaktivieren und das AddOn löschen.hello! when you try to take a screenshot with us for the first time, then the browser will ask you too "allow" the app to trigger this "download" (from your own screen). Please do not get paranoid. Many people are insecure trying new apps but that has nothing to do with us. )We are enduring volunteers working on this for 10 years so we might not enjoy typical but wrong reviews.)
- Rated 1 out of 5by intars, 3 days agothemes doesn't work, hotkeys doesn't work, can't save settings etc...Please try again. Maybe you just needed to reload the page. These 3 things work well and there are no known issues. Besides i heard people felt they sometimes had to reinstall after changing a lot of hotkeys (and after exporting their settings)
- Rated 4 out of 5by zhiv, 7 days agosome videos are unwatchable with this add-on, they instantly auto-pause whenever i press play. All auto-pause options are disabled so not sure what's going on here. I found the workaround is to put video in picture-in-picture mode, press play, then put it back to normal again. I would've give 5 stars if it isn't for that problem
- Rated 3 out of 5by Fleg, 7 days agoEverything works fine except it doesn't help me auto play videos in playlists since playlist auto play doesn't exist for me anymore and enabling auto play in this extension doesn't work.hey, Firefox blocks autoplay by default. if you are sure it is about this extension, please report more details on our github. thanks! https://github.com/code-charity/youtube
- Rated 4 out of 5by GoogleRefugee, 8 days agoreally nice, i only wish that the custom theme color select allowed you to either input a HEX -code or RGB values, the way it currently is makes selecting a specific color way too hardhi! why? the color picker isn't small. the code is well structures so you can join us on github and easily add the hex value field if you will. You can also export and import the settings the adjust your exact color code - if you wish. Please understand this is niche/rare. The projects deserves 5 stars but we cant cant cover everything already. Thanks
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 18029472, 15 days agoI only need the speed control and unfortunately it works only if I reopen the extension everytime I restart the browser and change the speed again. Sometimes I have to do it as well without closing the browser...
Developer responseposted 12 days agohi! :) did you see the music exception? If there is any bug please report asap on github. (Please understand frequent YouTube updates arent our fault nor that you only want one feature) Many smiles.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Nerijus, a month agoOn Firefox in the add-on list when I press the vertical 3 dots next to add-on I get 4 options:
For this add-on there's
If I click Manage I get to set only 2 options - when to update and if it is allowed in private windows. In the tab with youtube open I only see the standard youtube gear icon.
Where're are your preferences? Am I missing something?
I've read your reply. Please don't treat me like an idiot. I've used browsers with extensions for more years than you're a developer. I can find the options for all browser extensions except this one. So, what is the sequence of clicks to get to the options page? Mocking users instead of providing the clear instructions is not the way to behave.hi! sounds like you have not used any browser extensions before. please dont harm us with a wrong rating. please be informed that extensions usually have an options page and a browser icon. (And in our's, the first toggle also enables an icon on youtube.com too - if you will.) thanks!
- Rated 4 out of 5by GankMeme, a month agoIs there a way to automatically popup a video while playing if I move the mouse down to read the comments section? Then back to normal view if I move up again, automatic. Hope you can add that feature. Thanks. edit: middle mouse button scroll wheel (press middle button) not working after installing this. Only happens in youtube.
- Rated 4 out of 5by puzfighter, a month agoThe ad removal feature doesn't seem to work since Youtube can detect an adblocker running and disable videos from showing. It displays a prompt to disable any adblocker first.Otherwise this extension is near perfect.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Luc, a month agoNothing to configure it: no "Options" page for the extension, no new button...
I only got a "Screenshot" and a "Loop" button on youtube webpages, that's all.
Developer responseposted a month agosounds like you have not used any browser extensions before. please be informed that extensions usually have an options page and a browser icon. (And in our's, the first toggle even enables an icon on youtube.com too - if you will.)