Reviews for 'Improve YouTube!' 🎧 (For YouTube & Video)
'Improve YouTube!' 🎧 (For YouTube & Video) by code-for-charity, ImprovedTube
Review by xxjohndifoolxx
- Rated 4 out of 5by Raphaël74, 3 days agoThere are options that I don't see. Is there a specific way to activate them ? Eg. I don't see any Reverse Playlist button. EDIT : ok I found it.
- Rated 4 out of 5by ShoWel, 12 days agoReally, the only thing I lack is hardware acceleration on Linux. I loved this feature in Windows and miss it dearly
Developer responseposted 11 days agohi! doesnt sound accourate to me / what computer age / gpu are you using ?
please join us on GitHub
(+ 5 Stars please )
- Rated 3 out of 5by Tarantula, a month agois there a way to move the youtube OSD controls/buttons below the player (not autohide, just move), I would like this very much.hi! what do you mean? the screenshot & rotate button are visually fitting in & almost too far from the player. They are the only "lifeSign" from our extension by default, for new users. If they dont like it they should go have a look in the menu - or i guess uninstall if they forget it all - thats just the nature of it all. Many smiles! 5 stars only please. Even 4 harms.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Kindle, a month agoNot sure why but this extension really likes screenshots. Whenever I change any setting it takes a screenshot. Not only that, but for whatever reason, when I click on the "Themes" tab it takes 8 screenshots. It could be a compatibility issue with another extension but I can't be bothered to check right now.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16921071, 2 months agoThe "collapse comments" option is bugged, the dropdown won't show up. The extension is also messing with the text color of the buttons of the video page. The toggle to hide certain buttons (such as Clip and Thanks) is bugged as well, please fix!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Katsui, 2 months agoworks great but current bug where middle-mouse click scroll does not work randomly on certain video pages.thanks for your review! can you give some examples? as far as i knew yet this problem happens always?
- Rated 5 out of 5by ANAFREE, 2 months agoplease fix auto enable youtube subtitle (CC), it doesn't work since 1 monthhttps://github.com/code-charity/youtube/issues/1647
thanks. you mean since v4.1 march 12 ? didnt have an update for a long time before that
- Rated 5 out of 5by Maltbrew, 2 months agoThank you for fixing the dark theme bug! Unfortunately, the subs seem to be bugged now as the setting to have them auto on no longer works.hi :) just gotta wait for review "Listed Version: 4.4" "Next Listed Version: 4.6"
- Rated 4 out of 5by LonWolfDan, 2 months agoEverything works well so far with this extension but, I immediately noticed a strange bug.
On the YouTube Homepage, the thumbnails of each video that shows, have become invisible. I say "invisible" because, if I hover over the video, for a brief second, the thumbnail appears but quickly disappears??
I also found out that, it's this extension itself that is causing this. When I disable the extension, everything goes back to normal, the thumbnails appear and don't disappear anymore. But, as soon as I re enable the extension, the same bug occurs.
Please reply back to this review as soon as you can please and let me know what could be happening here, I'd appreciate it!we fixed it at about the same time as your review. However Store updates can take day
"Next Listed Version: 4.6"
if any bug remains, we should find out exactly. Please join us on Github. And paste F12 console errors in reports, or anything).
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17830587, 3 months agopicture in picture not workingHi, its impossible. firefox only has their own Picture in Picture button. We disabled the button in Firefox.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Aarya, 3 months agoIt was great until the extension kept on redirecting me into channel posts whenever I clicked on a video or scrolled on the YouTube homepage.