- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17577074, 13 days agoGreat open source alternative to Enhancer for YouTube, but my only issue is that theater mode doesn't seem to enable automatically even with Forced theater mode enabled.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17453464, 15 days agoThe customization is amazing and I would absolutely be using this all the time except for one pretty big thing - it seems to be resetting my theme to dark mode no matter how many times I switch it back to light. I understand that most users prefer dark mode, but on YouTube I do not and I find this very irritating. Uninstalling the extension fixed the problem. I wasn't sure whether to give this 3 or 4 stars because the error I was having was so irritating, but everything else was good so I gave it 4.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Sokol, 18 days agoA great addon, just keep in mind that it is a few updates behind its chromium version. Hopefully the dev can update this more often, but even without the most recent updates the addon is great and extremely useful.
- Rated 4 out of 5by SchMOPS, a month agothe "mark watched videos" eye button on a videos thumbnail should actually mark the video as watch instead of the eye turning white and give it the red line underneath it on all other devices, it is possible since another extention can do it but i prefer this one over it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15769029, a month agoHas some issues being 8 months old YET the version for Chrome based browsers is far newer (Version 3.946 July 18 not 3.935 January 19 of this one) with a few less issues. We need someone to take this over for Firefox based browsers if it is going to be abandoned like this.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17160267, a month agoWas using it for long time, since last update full window in one tab mode, dont work anymore. So for me, this is useless ... Pls update it. On github there are a lot of people complain about this bug. Please fix it
- Rated 2 out of 5by Anshul Raj Verma, 2 months ago>> Add Channel block button below the logo of the channel in recommended video (means not to channel feed for blocking).
>> Remove the Auto-play video setting or make default to Auto-play.
>>> THANKS FOR PROVIDING SUCH A AWESOME EXTENSION. IT MAKES MY YOUTUBE EXPERIENCE BETTER.
>>> I HOPE YOU WILL IMPROVE THE EXTENSION IN NEXT UPDATE.
(: THANK YOU :)